2006 Wisconsin Teardrop Gathering

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Postby Cary Winch » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:59 am

Duke,

ALright! That was a nice bonus. Now if we can just get Elmo from up in Green Bay area to come too.

Cary
Cary Winch
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby elmo » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:44 am

Cary,

I really wanted to but I don't think it was romantic enough for the wife and our 6th Wedding Anniversary. I am actually going to Macinaw Island for the weekend. The happier she is the more toys I get. She just let me put another motorcycle in the stable so I figure it is the least I could do. Be sure to have a couple for me.

Are you going to be around the shop Oct. 14th or 17th. I am taking the kids to the Lacrosse area for this

http://www.caboosecabins.com/index.htm

and will be checking out the land in Big Flats on one of those days.

Let me know if we can make it work. I would love to check things out.

Thanks Elmer
It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker.
elmo
Donating Member

Postby Cary Winch » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:04 pm

Elmo,

Mackinaw this time of year is nice. You will like that for sure.

That caboose thing is neat, my brother would love that. He's a railroad guy, I am surpised I hadn't heard of it. I will have to pass that on to him.

I should be around on the 14th I think so far, you would have to check with me when it gets closer. The 17th for sure though is a work day so would be fine.

Cary
Cary Winch
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby Claw » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:05 pm

Thank-You to all the great people at Camp-Inn for a wonderful time at the third annual Camp-Outt. :applause:
The facility(s) tour was interesting. Craig and Cary you make a great product and your team is a fun loving group. 8) :lol: :thumbsup:
Anytime Betsey is making DO cobbler let me know the TD can be hitched and up your way before it is done :)
JIM

Think about It!
Claw
500 Club

Postby duke » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:23 pm

Thanks to Cary, Craig, and Betsy from Camp-Inn and all the other great people we met at the Camp-Outt for your hospitality. We wish we could have stayed longer.

The workmanship on your Camp-Inn trailers is fantastic. Laurie wanted to hook up to a 550 and take it home. I think we have a convert. We both enjoyed being able to inspect and talk about the trailers. Wish we had arrived sooner to tour your facility.

So much good advice now has me replanning my build. Hope to attend next year with my own tear.

Thanks again,
Duke & Laurie
There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy's life that he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure. - Mark Twain
Image.Image
duke
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to Midwest