Eastern Wisconsin campout

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Postby TLC » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:22 pm

Many thanks to everyone who attended CNTL 2007. Special thanks to BrwBier for the idea, Claw for the buttons, Duke for the name tags and firewood. I think everyone had a good time and the potluck was awesome.
Let's do it again
Tom :applause:
I can drink all day.....provided I don't start till 11PM
TLC
The 300 Club

Postby Claw » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:19 pm

Ditto that Tom, and thank-you for the breakfasts!
It was great to drink some homemade beer and learn a bit about Brwbier's hobby. And when Duke says there is treasure everywhere believe him I have seen the evidence.
Thanks too to Craig and Cary for getting the word out to their customers. Camp Inn is one of the best Tear Drops avaliable and from my experience the people that own them are the best people too!
The homebuilt's were buzy giving the 'tour'.
We were graced with a vintage '47 TearDrop, a SoCal Tear Drop and an Eddie Bauer Hunter Tear Drop.

Thanks to All! What a great time :thumbsup:
JIM

Think about It!
Claw
500 Club

Postby riverfront » Tue May 01, 2007 4:13 pm

Looks like I missed a good one - next year I hope to bring my tear -

OK! Where are the pic's!!!!!!!!!
Bruce
riverfront
Teardrop Master

Postby elmo » Tue May 01, 2007 5:01 pm

riverfront wrote:Looks like I missed a good one - next year I hope to bring my tear -

OK! Where are the pic's!!!!!!!!!

I started and waiting for some more to join in....

http://tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=15594
It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker.
elmo
Donating Member

Postby RETROFIT » Tue May 01, 2007 9:43 pm

just stopped by to say a great huge "thank you" to everyone who helped make "cooler {and it sure WAS on Friday nite) by the Lake" happen. :thumbsup: what a perfect way to kick off the season. Barb and I sure enjoyed seeing all the folks we know and meeting all the folks we didn't. and, Tom, that kringle is raising heck with my diet, but not one bite is going to waste...only to waist. thanks again, let's do it again. parnell

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.
the sun shines on anyone who has enough sense to go out in it - brother dave
RETROFIT
Teardrop Inspector

Postby TLC » Wed May 02, 2007 7:31 am

[quote="RETROFIT"]just stopped by to say a great huge "thank you" to everyone who helped make "cooler {and it sure WAS on Friday nite) by the Lake" happen. :thumbsup: what a perfect way to kick off the season. Barb and I sure enjoyed seeing all the folks we know and meeting all the folks we didn't. and, Tom, that kringle is raising heck with my diet, but not one bite is going to waste...only to waist. thanks again, let's do it again. parnell

Parnell,
Always glad to see you and your wife. I enjoy hearing about your trips and sharing info on the good places to visit. As for the Kringle...better your waist than mine.
Tom :shake hands:
I can drink all day.....provided I don't start till 11PM
TLC
The 300 Club

Previous

Return to Midwest