April gathering

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

April gathering

Postby donkro » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:08 am

Did I read somewhere here that there is a T&TTT gathering on Sat, April 28th near Racine WI? If anyone has info I'd appreciate it.
donkro
Teardrop Builder

Re: April gathering

Postby TLC » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:53 am

donkro wrote:Did I read somewhere here that there is a T&TTT gathering on Sat, April 28th near Racine WI? If anyone has info I'd appreciate it.

Donkro:
Check the thread, "Eastern WI Campout"

Tom
I can drink all day.....provided I don't start till 11PM
TLC
The 300 Club

Postby TLC » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:35 pm

Cooler Near the Lake Gathering @ Cliffside Park Racine, WI April 27-29
http://www.visitracine.org/frames_large.html
For online reservations

That's the info for the gathering in Racine, WI. Grab a site and come join the fun. Let Claw or Duke know your campsite number

Tom
TLC
The 300 Club

Postby donkro » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:47 pm

Thanks for the info Tom. I'm a soon to be teardrop builder so I won't be camping that weekend. I was hoping to come up for a while on Saturday and just talk to folks, check out their trailers, and maybe learn something. Is that OK? Is there a best time of day to do this?
donkro
Teardrop Builder

Postby TLC » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:45 pm

Donkro:
You're more than welcome to come join in. If you check our thread you'll see there are about 15 or 16 trailers so far. Some homebuilts, some manufactured. We are all a bunch of nice people and will be more than happy to answer all your questions and give tours of our rigs. Come anytime. We'll be there from Fri. evening to Sunday. There are several people from IL coming. We're hyaving a potluck dinner Sat. evening, if you'd like to stay for that, just bring a dish to pass and stay and break bread with us!

Tom :thumbsup:
TLC
The 300 Club

Postby Claw » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:46 pm

Donkro,
I'll second Tom's invitation, come on up! :thumbsup: Bruce from Sterling, IL is coming up Saturday just for the day also. If you think the date works for you let me know and I will add you to the list. It will be worth the drive if you have never seen a TD up close. The Camp Inn has got to be one of the best manufactured TD produced, Tom's is really nice, plus you will get to see few homebuilt ones to give you ideas for your project.
JIM

Think about It!
Claw
500 Club

Return to Midwest