Great Lakes Tearjerker outing

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Postby beverlyt » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:52 am

Hello Everyone!

Bob and I had a great time at the Ionia Recreation Area. We were REALLY impressed with the campground and really looking forward to the next time.

Though we didn't get a hitch on the 64 in time, we hadn't had the teardrop out all year so it was good to get to camp in it again.

With a total of 8 teardrops, it was the largest teardrop gathering we had been to. Actually got to see a Campinn up close... though I must have been so busy admiring it I forgot to take a pic! :o

Potluck on Saturday night was mmmmm... good. Fun time getting to meet all the folks in person. Great group!

Can't wait for the next gathering!

Bev
beverlyt
500 Club

Postby Woodyperk6 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:03 pm

Hi Bev,
Great pictures. My wife & her family were there for a little while Fri. afternoon visiting . She said she spoke with Boodro but they weren't able to stay long enough to see everyone. I think she said they saw four TDs. Looks like everybody had a good time. If ya'll do this next summer I will try to get up there with our TD. If you ever get to Texas let us know & we'll go camping.
Woody & Tammy

One day closer.
Woodyperk6
Platinum Donating Member

Previous

Return to Midwest