Tearjerkers Buckeye Chapter "Boogie in The Hills"

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Postby galen neibarger » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:37 pm

Buckeye Chapter of TearJerkers is having our second event at Pleasant Hill Lake Park on June 8-10 and we will have dutch oven demonstration and afterword around the campfire he will tell a story about Indians in this area.
Don Stover was a Scout Master for many years and is great with kids.

If your interested contact Sue and tell her your with Tearjerkers and she will place you in our group. Also let me know what lot you get so I can keep track of who will be present.

[email protected]

http://www.mwcdlakes.com/pleasant.htm

Galen
galen neibarger
Teardrop Advisor

Postby galen neibarger » Fri May 04, 2007 2:27 am

Hello,

Those of you that had made reservations at Pleasant Hill Lake Park for the weekend of June 8-10 and are being part of our Boogie in The Hills event, please :worship: let me know what lot you have so I know who will be there. We will be giving out awards :applause: for different classes and having a count would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:
email me @ [email protected]

Galen Neibarger
TearJerkers Buckeye Chapter 8)
galen neibarger
Teardrop Advisor

Boogie in The Hills 07 "NOTICE"

Postby galen neibarger » Mon May 21, 2007 9:57 pm

If you’re planning on being at the "Boogie in The Hills 07" Please let me know what site you have reserved. :worship:

I hope others can find the time to join us as it's getting larger by the day. Total of three States so far (MI, NC, PA and of course OH). :applause:

Thanks for your time on this,

Galen Neibarger
galen neibarger
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Midwest