Outpatient Mental Health

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Postby elmo » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:12 pm

Bummer!! I was still borderline, but leaning toward the going!!
It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker.
elmo
Donating Member

I will be there!

Postby bennelson » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:15 pm

I will be at site 905 this weekend with my wife and another couple assuming my wheel doesn't fall off (again!)

I will hunt you down while I am there.

Too bad we are in two different loops! Would be more fun to be on the same one!

-Ben Nelson
still no idea what i'm doing...
bennelson
Teardrop Master

Re: I will be there!

Postby cs_whypt2 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:43 pm

bennelson wrote:I will be at site 905 this weekend with my wife and another couple assuming my wheel doesn't fall off (again!)

I will hunt you down while I am there.

Too bad we are in two different loops! Would be more fun to be on the same one!

-Ben Nelson

Awesome!
Well it is just your group and my friend and I. No one from work is showing up, but oh well.
I got suckered into going to a birthday party on Saturday while I am up there. :DOH2: It will be fun, we are going to the Plymoth Dirt Track Races. You and your group are more then welcome to come with. :yes: I go once a year. (I always want to go more then once and it never happens.) :oops: So if that ruins your plans, I'm sorry...but like I said...if you want to go to the dirt track races it is $10 and free parking. Well worth $10...it is alot of fun. :thumbs up1:
Umm...I didn't plan a potluck, because no one was going! :lol: So I hope you didn't...tell me if you did...then I will put something together. Either way, it don't matter. :Flippin Burger:
But it is great to see some one is going!!
See you tomorrow!

Dianne :thumbsup: :ilovecamp:
:wine:
cs_whypt2
Donating Member

Postby mikeschn » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:41 pm

Sounds like a party of three teardrops. That's enough for a potluck! :lol:

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby cccamper » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:23 pm

mikeschn wrote:Sounds like a party of three teardrops. That's enough for a potluck! :lol:

Mike...

Y'all need some of that South Central participative spirit. :beer:

MO is way more southern than anything else so we have crawled in under the tent and joined them. Of course we found out there are real alligators in some places! :frightened:

Amusing myself (who else will!) with trivia, have lived in all but South Central and SE regions. MO is rather confused, it adjoins 4 (that would be FOUR) regions. (think that's right)

Am trying to read through all the different regions to see what's going on. Didn't realize until we started checking out going to LCGIII that there is a lot of conversation in the regional threads.

Just kidding about the participation thing. :lol: I'm very fond of OH, having lived in Sandusky and graduated HS in Centerville, south side of Dayton. It ran into Miamisburg MANY years ago. :lol:

Hopefully there will be some semi-close gathering we can join sometime.

e. . . . . :relaxing:

Robert and Elizabeth
Robert and Elizabeth - "e"
Guppy the Tiny Teardrop

"Naked people have little to no influence
on society." - - Mark Twain
cccamper
Platinum Donating Member

Previous

Return to Midwest