Blues & BBQ festivals

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Blues & BBQ festivals

Postby Kurt (Indiana) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:00 pm

Many of you (who know me) are aware of my love for the BBQ/Blues and other events that are becoming a great attraction in (of all places) Indiana.
This upcoming weekend , starting tomorrow, will signal the beginning of another Blues & BBQ festival. The Bean Blossom Blues, Brews & BBQ festival. This is mostly a "harmonica" blues event and has many acoustic jams going on from Thursday night through Saturday night (after the professional entertainment has concluded).

It has been a tradition with me as well as the Madison blues festival (attended last week by 17 TD & TTT owners.)

Every year is fun and I look forward to it each year.

Last year I met a fellow Blues enthusiast who was very interested in the teardrop trailer.

Since last year he has built his own. It's a modified Benroy design and looks pretty good from the pictures I've seen.

The point is that the Blues fests and the teardrops are slowly becoming partners and I would think that next year might yield another one.
Taking the world over--one teardrop at a time. :thumbsup
CRA2023 Web Site
"Wall of Fame 2011-2021"

Kurt (Indiana) Director "Hoosier" chapter
Kurt (Indiana)
Donating Member

Postby Jst83 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:45 pm

Bean to Bean Blossom a few times, never for the festival though :thumbsup:

I'm going to a festival the weekend after next that one of the BBQers we met in Madison will be at. it's in Beech Grove. It's the Beech Grove fire department. boy they had some good BBQ, I'd have to say the best we had I so can't wait to get some more.
Jst83
3000 Club
3000 Club

Return to Midwest