Shiveree 2010 Pictures Added

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Postby roadmaven » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Had a GREAT time this weekend meeting some of the face behind the computer monitor! My pics are on my Flickr page here.
roadmaven
Teardrop Master

Postby Mark72 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Glad you guys and gals had a good time. My youngest turned 4 this weekend so we had a party for her..

Mark
ImageImage
Mark72
Donating Member

Re: Hope you're having a great time.

Postby bobhenry » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:59 am

Dragonryder wrote:I'm sorry. My wife and I went to meet you guys and realized that we went to the wrong park. There is a State Park called Mounds State Park by Brookville Lake. For some reason I thought this was the one you were meeting at. I guess I didn't realize that there are two Mounds campgrounds in Indiana. If I would have read the posts better I would have seen the Anderson location. :oops: :cry: :oops: :roll:

By the way, according to the picture above, it looks like you're having a roaring good time!!! :lol: :? :lol: :shock: :lol:

Hope you're having a warm good time. Maybe next time. :roll: ;)

D.R. We are sure sorry we missed you.

We had several visitors , some fellow tearjerkers , and a few curious civilans. We all had a good time visiting and the tiny traveling theater will probably become a fixture.

A special thanks goes out to Tim for the projection tv and Scuba for the tent and the use of his redneck antenna and converter box, and the clan for all the good food at the pitch in dinner and the game munchies during the Colts game.

A big thanks to Scott for picking a 35 degree weekend instead of a 2 degree one like the Saturday before.

Ya got lucky buddy ! :D
Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Maybe next time.

Postby Dragonryder » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:19 pm

Oh well, maybe next year. I hope to have my camper done with a month of warmer weather so I can get out and work on it. So close but yet so far.
Have a great day and hoping the weather is great no matter where you are!!!

Signed, Me
Dragonryder
Teardrop Master

Postby Tripmaker » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:42 pm

We got back from Mexico (avg. temps in the low 80's ) the Monday before the Shivaree. I got busy at work trying to catch up and forgot that it was happening. Looks like y'all had a good time. But how did you keep those campers so clean? Some of them look spotless. Not like my usual mess with with dirty dishes, empty beer cans and booze bottles.
Jim

I started with nothing and still have most of it left.
Tripmaker
500 Club

Postby Nitroxjunkie71 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:23 pm

THE FIRE!

THE ENTERTAINMENT!

How Sweet! :thumbsup:

Thanks Dan & (IH)Jared '78 for making a run for a few essentials.

It's a 13 letter S**T spreader!

Deep Frying station! :twisted:

Lets go inside and see Who's Winning? :worship:

And we can’t thank Tim enough (our BUCKEYE representation) for bringing his Champagne technology to our BB gathering!
:lol:

Thanks guys and gals for another great monotony breaker in the books..... :thumbsup:

THE FINAL SCORE!

Last edited by Nitroxjunkie71 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeff
Image Image Image
The Deepest spot in Lake Superior, the largest of the Great Lakes is 1,333 feet or about 222 fathoms. This profound depth could easily contain the entire 1,250' Empire State Building, even with a 50-foot-tall King Kong perched atop.
Nitroxjunkie71
cargotrlrman

Location: Originally from Battle Creek Michigan, I now reside in Greenfield Indiana

Postby Kurt (Indiana) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Jeff, thanks for the pictures. You guys had a great set up there for the shelter/TV theatre.

Imagine camping "this week" in the freezing rain and cold. (yuk!)
CRA2023 Web Site
"Wall of Fame 2011-2021"

Kurt (Indiana) Director "Hoosier" chapter
Kurt (Indiana)
Donating Member

Postby Jst83 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Thank you Jeff :applause: it is always nice to see other pictures and look at gatherings from a different view. I always see things I missed.
Jst83
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Nitroxjunkie71 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Kurt (Indiana) wrote:Jeff, thanks for the pictures. You guys had a great set up there for the shelter/TV theatre. Imagine camping "this week" in the freezing rain and cold. (yuk!)

Jst83 wrote:Thank you Jeff

Your Welcome. The tent is just a tent to me but I wasent there for the first one. I wonder if it makes a difference.
:thinking:

Kurt
The Tiny Traveling Theater is always there if needed for other gatherings and movie night; who knows now that your out of the weather business.
Jeff
Image Image Image
The Deepest spot in Lake Superior, the largest of the Great Lakes is 1,333 feet or about 222 fathoms. This profound depth could easily contain the entire 1,250' Empire State Building, even with a 50-foot-tall King Kong perched atop.
Nitroxjunkie71
cargotrlrman

Location: Originally from Battle Creek Michigan, I now reside in Greenfield Indiana

Postby Kurt (Indiana) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Nitroxjunkie71 wrote:
Kurt
The Tiny Traveling Theater is always there if needed for other gatherings and movie night; who knows now that your out of the weather business.

Jeff, I'm always in the weather business; I'm just not as good as I used to be. (lucky I guess)
Thanks for the offer :thumbsup:
CRA2023 Web Site
"Wall of Fame 2011-2021"

Kurt (Indiana) Director "Hoosier" chapter
Kurt (Indiana)
Donating Member

Previous

Return to Midwest