Happy Nov. All

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Happy Nov. All

Postby ERV » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:34 am

November got here fast. The weather was not like last year either. Seems like we camped till the middle of Nov. Jan and I have not been out for about a month now. With weather and family and work the year is sliding by to fast. Is there anyone else feeling this? Hope we can sneak a few more camping trips in yet. Still going to try and get over to the shiveree this year. Oh well, guess the yard work will slow down after the leaves get done, always a bright side.

Erv
:lol:
ERV & JAN
Medina, Ohio
ERV
Silver Donating Member

Postby bobhenry » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:25 pm

Woke up this AM in the teardrop. Went and partied with the kids and took the bedroom. These little trailers arn't just for camping. The moon was darn near full and I awoke a few times to record his march across the sky. Heater was on low 750W and was 72 degrees inside. It went below freezing but I don't know how much.

I did learn something I rigged a fan to our roof grab bar and pointed it upward ( redneck ceiling fan ) and the heat that normally pools at the ceiling washed down the side walls making it much warmer at bed level.

So ya better bring your fan for the shivaree ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Postby Mark72 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:20 pm

Horrible weather has curtailed my plans for a weekend getaway with the kids for over a month now. I may still sneak in something close to home though.

Mark
ImageImage
Mark72
Donating Member

Postby bobhenry » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:41 am

Well this weekend is supposed to be real nice so get out there you are wasting sunshine :lol: :lol: :lol:
Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Postby Eunice » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:03 pm

our weather says rain all weekend and it has turned cold ths morning
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker