How many Mid/Westerners plan on makeing the trek to the IRG3

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

How many Mid/Westerners plan on makeing the trek to the IRG3

Postby Ken Fincher » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:19 pm

How many NorthWesterners plan on makeing the trek to the IRG 3. in July

For those newbee's or long timers.
The IRG is the International Redwoods Gathering in which is held every 2 years in northern California
It is a great gathering there is nothing like it, Camping with your Teardrop under the gigantic tree's, and some of the best food in the world, the pot luck meals are out of this world (Which out of this world is the way you will feel amongst the Monster Redwoods) And there is also always alot of different activities going on such as horse shoes, music around the monster campfire,
And the *TearDrop Derby* is a hoot with all sorts of homemade mini TearDrop racers, made of wood, metal, cheese, potato you name it, it was there.
The IRG 3 TearDrop Derby should be alot of fun this year.
Anyone can enter heck at the the IRG 2 Finn from Finland shipped a racer from all of the way accross the pond to compete & his TD did well.
(Maybe Finn will supprise use all & show up this year in person) :thumbsup:

And all of the Teardroppers at this gathering are so friendly for (example) My camp is your camp all are welcome, This is the way this great group of Teardroppers are, It's just to bad the rest of the world could not react like 99.9% of all of us Teardroppers here on this great forum, Man the world would be a much better place.

All I can say is this is a great get to gether & it is one that I think anyone out there would have a great time.

The IRG usually sales out, So if you are interested in attending info should be posted in the destination link aprox. 1-10-10

Hope to see some of you there.
Ken F.

P.S. The IRG website is having a few technical difficulties at the moment, But it will be up & running soon.
Thanks to the Highways & Byways & our National & State Parks,What a beautiful Country we live in.

( www.VegasTeardrop.com )
Ken Fincher
The 300 Club

IRG

Postby dwe » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:16 pm

When is the IRG? My wife would like to go the California with our teardrop is I would like to know the date. We would be cooming from Wisconsin.
If Your Dream Doesn't Scare You, It Isn't Big Enough!
dwe
Teardrop Master

Re: IRG

Postby Betsey » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:51 pm

dwe wrote:When is the IRG? My wife would like to go the California with our teardrop is I would like to know the date. We would be cooming from Wisconsin.

Dennis,

The IRG is July 14-18.

Here is the link to the website: http://www.pamplingrove.com/index.html

Or you can go to the top of this page & click on "Pamplingrove."

Craig & I are planning on going. So are Tina & Jerry from IL. It would be fun to have some more from our area.

Betsey 8)
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club

Re: IRG

Postby cs_whypt2 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:27 am

Betsey wrote:
Craig & I are planning on going. So are Tina & Jerry from IL. It would be fun to have some more from our area.

Betsey 8)

:thinking: Hmmm... Interesting....

Dianne
:wine:
cs_whypt2
Donating Member

Return to Midwest