Spring on the Elkhorn 2010 - Bluegrass Chapter Gathering

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Spring on the Elkhorn 2010 - Bluegrass Chapter Gathering

Postby Carter & Susan » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi everybody,

As we sat hovering in front of our fireplace, Carter and I reassured each other that camping season was really not that far away. We would like to do the same for you! I can personally guarantee that Spring will be here sooner if you go ahead and make plans to attend some Tearjerkers gatherings!

So...why don't you start by making your reservations for Spring on the Elkhorn at Elkhorn Campground in Frankfort, Kentucky? If you haven't been there before, it's a beautiful place with great camping for teardrops and tiny travel trailers right on the creek. We're planning lots of fun activities, but we won't have much fun by ourselves, so take a look at your calendar today and plan on joining us from May 14-16!

You can learn more about the gathering and the campground by going to the Bluegrass Chapter forum at http://www.tearjerkers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2091.

Take care,
Susan
Carter & Susan
Gold Donating Member

Postby Nitroxjunkie71 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:38 pm

Here's some pics for ya...
:)

Jeff
Image Image Image
The Deepest spot in Lake Superior, the largest of the Great Lakes is 1,333 feet or about 222 fathoms. This profound depth could easily contain the entire 1,250' Empire State Building, even with a 50-foot-tall King Kong perched atop.
Nitroxjunkie71
cargotrlrman

Location: Originally from Battle Creek Michigan, I now reside in Greenfield Indiana

Return to Midwest