my services and equipment at your service

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

my services and equipment at your service

Postby Chuckles2153 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:32 pm

I know none of you know me or have even heard my screen name on here but i would like to offer what knowledge of woodworking i have and my equipment to anyone who needs it. I have been soooo impressed with the comradery ( I don't think i spelled that right ) that each and every one of you shows one another that i feel good about posting this on here.
I have so many woodworking tools and equipment which is a hobby because i love what you can do with it.
So if you're in need of help or in need of some planing, jointing, or whatever just pm me and we'll set up a time for you to come over and we'll see if two heads are better than one :) .There's allot of very nice and good hearted people here and i would feel privileged to meet and get to know some of you.

I live close to Trafalgar for those of you in brown county. :miriams:
Chuckles2153
Teardrop Master

mE AGAIN

Postby Chuckles2153 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:58 pm

Hay there guys and gals i just wanted to give you some comfort in knowing i'm not a weirdo or aaaaanytt tthing of the sort, just would like to get to know some of you who share some of the same interests that i do, and my wife is a horrible cook too!!! so if you take me up on my offer you'll also go home with indigestion !!!! hahahahahaha.
No just kidding about the upset stomach, but she can burn water !!!
Chuckles2153
Teardrop Master

Re: mE AGAIN

Postby Oasis Maker » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Chuckles2153 wrote:Hay there guys and gals i just wanted to give you some comfort in knowing i'm not a weirdo or aaaaanytt tthing of the sort, just would like to get to know some of you who share some of the same interests that i do, and my wife is a horrible cook too!!! so if you take me up on my offer you'll also go home with indigestion !!!! hahahahahaha.
No just kidding about the upset stomach, but she can burn water !!!

Well your generous offer certainly aligns with the spirit of this forum - nothing weird about that and it should be applauded. :applause:

Scott G.
Jeeping, Teardropping, and Cycling!......Where To Next?
Jeep Wave>> :peace: <<Jeep Wave
Oasis Maker
1000 Club
1000 Club

Re: my services and equipment at your service

Postby bobhenry » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:25 am

Chuckles2153 wrote:I know none of you know me or have even heard my screen name on here but i would like to offer what knowledge of woodworking i have and my equipment to anyone who needs it. I have been soooo impressed with the comradery ( I don't think i spelled that right ) that each and every one of you shows one another that i feel good about posting this on here.
I have so many woodworking tools and equipment which is a hobby because i love what you can do with it.
So if you're in need of help or in need of some planing, jointing, or whatever just pm me and we'll set up a time for you to come over and we'll see if two heads are better than one :) .There's allot of very nice and good hearted people here and i would feel privileged to meet and get to know some of you.

I live close to Trafalgar for those of you in brown county. :miriams:

So are you planning on coming to Spring Mill in May?
Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Postby Shadow Catcher » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:18 am

Click on the Tearjerkers above and join. There are a number of events planned on in surrounding chapters and Indianan and that is the best way to get to know folks.
Shadow Catcher
Donating Member

Return to Midwest