7th Annual Camp-Inn Camp-Outt

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

tab

Postby gdpipkorn » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:37 am

Paul, We went to Main last week of July. 2836 mi. only teardrops were 2 separate t@b sightings.
If one's life is entertaining, there is no need to go and buy entertainment.
gdpipkorn
Gold Donating Member

Postby needafixit » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:03 pm

is there any flooding expected in the park or on any roads leading there? I am in stevens point,water coming over the roads here,water in my basement,my daughters house ,flooded lower level,tearing out carpeting today,I hope for no more rain, :worship: I still plan on coming to the campout
needafixit
Teardrop Builder

Postby Cary Winch » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Nope, Looking good here. We didn't get near as much rain, just south and east of the bulk of it. The rivers are taking in alot but the park is on a damn controlled flowage so is a pretty steady level.

Cary
Cary Winch
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby Bodyman » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:08 am

Super Weekend!!!!
Thanks Betsey, Craig, and Cary for everything.
I enjoyed seeing friends I hadn't seen for a while and meeting new ones. And of course, all the food. I ate way too much!!!
Later
Randy
Bodyman
Gold Donating Member

Postby needafixit » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:50 am

I had never been to a gathering before,I was pleasantly surprized at how outgoing and friendly everyone was to me ,a newcomer. The food was great!!!! I really enjoyed learning how to make the omlet in the bag,I will be using that trick in he future. It turned out that I have alot in common with "teardrop people". I look foreward to the next camp-inn gathering and I may go to some others. I have not built a trailer yet,but I have been accumulating parts,I got alot of good ideas looking at what others have done. I was the guy in the voyager van(micro-motorhome)see you next year Fast Fred
needafixit
Teardrop Builder

camping

Postby tjx » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:08 pm

Had a great weekend visiting and catching up with friends and meeting new friends. Very busy weekend :)

Thanks Betsey & Craig & Cary for all the effort put into this great weekend. :applause: It always runs so smoothly.

jerry & tina
tjx
Teardrop Master

Postby Woodbutcher » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:24 am

Betsey and Craig, Thanks so much for all you did to make this outing a big success. I bet it felt great to get back to work Monday and relax!
It was a fun group with great food and conversation. The factory tour was very interesting. You can tell that you guys at Camp Inn really believe in quality and continued customer service. A rare thing now days.
Met some new friends and enjoyed seeing those I met in the past. I even got some good Dutch Oven tips from George, he really knows his stuff. Hope to see you all again soon. Keep getting better Lori!
Woodbutcher
Platinum Donating Member

Postby BrwBier » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:52 pm

I guess I will chime in here even if it starting to sound like cut and paste. I had a great time due in no little part to the people from Camp Inn. I saw many old friends (some young ones too) and made many new friends. The first teardrop I ever saw was a Camp Inn and the most teardrops I ever saw were Camp Inns. It was pretty impressive to see that many of one product in one place. I will be back, see you all camping some where some day.
Brwbier
BrwBier
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby ken and nettie » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:40 pm

I also wanted to extend our thanks to everyone that made this camping experience first rate. The folks from Camp-in for their hospitality and organizational skills, all the people that contributed to the GREAT potluck dinner and of course a big thanks to Mother Nature for arranging a very pleasant weekend, weather wise. :applause:

ken and nettie
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Ratfinkster » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:24 am

Super Time, Can't wait till next year. Betsey, Craig, Cary and the whole gang at Camp Inn ; Thanks.

Was really great seeing all of our friends, and of course, making new ones.

Dennis & Faye
Ratfinkster
Teardrop Advisor

Previous

Return to Midwest