Buckeye Tears on the Lake

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Postby Rich » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:55 am

Fellow Campers it has been a long, cold and snowy winter, are you tired of being cooped up inside the house? Come join us for a great weekend of camping by Lake Erie this spring, it will be a chance to meet new friends and reacquaint yourself with old ones. We look forward to seeing you by the campfire.

When: April 29 to May 1

Place: East Harbor State Park ,
1169 North Buck Road
Lakeside-Marblehead, OH 43440
http://www.eastharborstatepark.org/

Reservations:
East Harbor does not take reservations until May 1 so there will be no need to call in advance. They have over 300 sites available and normally only have 30 to 40 campers there that early in the season. I will be arriving on Thursday and the Rangers said I can block off the sites we will need. We will be in Area B and they said pets will be allowed. So all I need is for you to let me know if you will be attending and I will block off the appropriate amount of spots. Just let me know if you will be attending.

Agenda:
Friday: 6:00 P.M. Wine and Cheese. Bring your favorite bottle and appetizer to share.
Saturday: Group breakfast. Sponsored by Rich, Val, Ken and Pat.
6:00 P.M. Pot Luck dinner. Sam will be cooking up a Lake Erie favorite, Lake Erie Perch. More info will be forth coming.

The list is growing!
Rich and Val, Buckeye Chapter
Ken and Pat, Liberty Bell Chapter
Chuck and Barb, Buckeye Chapter
Deb and Sue, New York Chapter
George and Cathy, Buckeye Chapter
Boodro, Buckeye Chapter, a maybe
Jeff, Great Lakes Chapter
Brad and Cheryl, Buckeye Chapter
Sam and Cathy, Buckeye Chapter
John W, Buckeye Chapter
Tim and Judy, Buckeye Chapter
Don and Patty, Liberty Bell Chapter
Tim and Sue, Buckeye Chapter
Roger and Carol, Buckeye Chapter
John E, Buckeye Chapter
Bill and Marijo, Liberty Bell Chapter, a maybe
Mike and Jill, Buckeye Chapter, visit for the day.
Rich and Val
Rich
Teardrop Builder

Return to Midwest