Prophetstown Tears L.T.D Gathering Oct. 18-21 2012 Near Rock

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Prophetstown Tears L.T.D Gathering Oct. 18-21 2012 Near Rock

Postby Woodbutcher » Sat May 12, 2012 10:07 pm

The Land of Lincoln Chapter of "Tear Jerkers" would like to invite you to join us for a group outing. You do not need to be a Tear Jerker to attend. You also do not need to have a Teardrop either. If you have a tent or trailer of any kind we want you to join us for a fun weekend of camping .

The 2012 L.O.L. Fall Gathering, " Prophetstown Tears LTD" is at Prophetstown S.P., southeast of Rock Falls Il.

October 18 thru 21, Thurs.- Sun. Sites 21-34 to be close to each other. These sites are on the edge of the Rock River and close to the showers and shelter.

We can start reserving for this gathering, now. Please reserve early,this is a popular park, don't wait till it is too late.

There will be an appetizer party on Friday evening, and a Pot Luck Dinner Saturday evening. Let me know if you would like to have a group breakfast on Saturday and also what do you think of renting ($25 a day) the covered shelter for our group meals on Friday and Saturday?

Doug (Pigcooker) & Steve T (woodbutcher)
Woodbutcher
Platinum Donating Member

Re: Prophetstown Tears L.T.D Gathering Oct. 18-21 2012 Near

Postby riverfront » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Is this still a go? I am out of Sterling and been out since 2007 with bad health. Dr. says if I take it slow I should be OK. I am just getting going again with a trailer and have many questions so I may complete my build. I would like to have it up and running by Aug. 2013.

Prophetstown S.P. is a great little park and I fished there last month. Not a lot of sites like some parks but nice. Very clean rest room and shower. The river is down but big flats are known to reside.

If this is still a go I would like to stop down for a couple of hrs. and look over the TD's and ask questions.
Bruce
riverfront
Teardrop Master

Re: Prophetstown Tears L.T.D Gathering Oct. 18-21 2012 Near

Postby tjx » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:51 pm

yes, this is still on...many are signed up already.
If you are a member of tearjerkers and look under Illinois there is quite a bit of conversation regarding the plans.

glad to hear you are doing better. :)
tjx
Teardrop Master

Return to Midwest