Crossroads of America 2013 gathering

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Re: Crossroads of America 2013 gathering

Postby Billy K » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:00 am

..is that what the smell in there was??? :R :R

Nice job on the seminar, Bob and "Vanna"...(I mean, Nancy)
a trophy is good PR... :D

The "Gonna-be's" got them a dish and are looking for the frame.
Something about baking an unbroken somthin er other.....
"...influence is no government." - George Washington
Billy K
Teardrop Master

Re: Crossroads of America 2013 gathering

Postby josephhanson » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:39 pm

Hello to all our Tear Jerker friends! What a wonderful gathering we had at McCormick's Creek! It was certainly a good weekend for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital! My hubby Joe Hanson and I held a small tailgate Usborne book fair at our campsite. Thanks to all who donated either with cash, a book purchase to donate, or a personal book purchase to earn books! These lovely people are, in no particular order: Betsey Edevold, Larry Melton, John & Rose Spratt, Mark & Pat Copen, Caitlyn Pittman. I personally emailed Ms. Natalie Clarkston, who came to visit from Spencer just because she heard we were collecting for St. Jude! She brought her little 6-year-old daughter, Faith. Please hold this family in your thoughts and prayers, as Faith is very sick. She has been seen at Indianapolis' own James Whitcomb Riley Hospital for Children most of her life. Her Mom wished to give back to any children's hospital that she could. We were able to donate 13 books and a cuddle bear to St. Jude! Thanks everyone! :applause:
Joe
josephhanson
Donating Member

Previous

Return to Midwest