Cooler near the lake VII

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Re: Cooler near the lake VII

Postby Bkcreation34 » Fri May 03, 2013 11:49 am

So once I got back home from Cooler by lake I designed a rear gallery for my CT. It looks good and offers more storage and for towing it everything stays in place. And also offers a headboard now for my bed which is a bonus. When I open the rear ramp everything is organized and all in one place. And I really like my magnetic strip for all my knives for cooking. so they all stay in place while towing it and looks pretty cool at the campsite. I know my CT is not a CampInn or another tear drop but everyone at cooler by the lake welcome me in there group and that was great. And teardrops are so easy to setup and unpack I left that Sunday around 3pm and no one was there in by where I was everyone had left already. But it was nice to walk down by the water and relax which was well needed because the next vacation will be June and I am always on call 24/7 so it was good to get away.

Thanks everyone for liking my design and built it was alot of work and I notice on a CT project is that you think your done but the truth is your never done with it. You will always want to change things around. But I do truly appreicate that Betsy gave me a CAMPINN liscene plate last year which I have on and people around the United States see it with me always driving all over the place for a disaster. So I have to say CampInn is truly a family friendly company that takes pride in there work and there customers.
Bkcreation34
Teardrop Master

Postby Woodbutcher » Fri May 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Brian, you have a real fine trailer and you have done so well designing and building it. I'm sure the galley will come out great to. We are really glad you joined us. We don't care what you come to camp with. Tent, teardrop , cargo, vintage, heck even a hammock stretched between two trees is fine. Just show up and enjoy yourself, that is what makes these gatherings so much fun. Can't wait to see your new galley!

Also thank you for your service with the Red Cross! That takes a dedication that most of us don't have. :applause:
Woodbutcher
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Bkcreation34 » Sun May 05, 2013 9:15 am

Woodbutcher wrote:Brian, you have a real fine trailer and you have done so well designing and building it. I'm sure the galley will come out great to. We are really glad you joined us. We don't care what you come to camp with. Tent, teardrop , cargo, vintage, heck even a hammock stretched between two trees is fine. Just show up and enjoy yourself, that is what makes these gatherings so much fun. Can't wait to see your new galley!

Also thank you for your service with the Red Cross! That takes a dedication that most of us don't have. :applause:

Thanks Woodbutcher and I will send photos out soon with the rear gallery and thanks for the kind words about Red Cross I appreciate that.
Bkcreation34
Teardrop Master

Postby Betsey » Sun May 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Woodbutcher wrote:Brian, you have a real fine trailer and you have done so well designing and building it. I'm sure the galley will come out great to. We are really glad you joined us. We don't care what you come to camp with. Tent, teardrop , cargo, vintage, heck even a hammock stretched between two trees is fine. Just show up and enjoy yourself, that is what makes these gatherings so much fun. Can't wait to see your new galley!

Brian,

I share Steve's sentiments completely! You should be proud of what you have done, as not everyone has the time, patience, skills, or courage to tackle building their camper.

Thank you for your kind words. I will pass along your thanks to Craig, as well. He was only too happy to give you the plate for your camper. We were glad you joined us at the CICO & even happier that you had a great time! Hope to see you this fall!

It's not what you camp in -- it's all about building friendships & memories & having fun along the way.

Betsey
8)
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club

Previous

Return to Midwest