10th Annual Camp-Inn Camp-Outt

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Re: 10th Annual Camp-Inn Camp-Outt

Postby deleted » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:30 am

Betsey I had to pop in to say THANK YOU so much to you, Craig, Cary, and everyone who helped put together your wonderful event and factory tour! It was definitely worth the drive out from San Jose and my first rally since picking up The Glampette in June. I couldn't have had more fun or met more nice friendly people. Sorry this message is so delayed but I've been camping and traveling ever since and finally have some wifi so I wanted to express my appreciation. Also thank you for the award for traveling the furthest from the west! That was such a surprise and definitely made the entire experience even more memorable Image
deleted
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby deleted » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:52 pm

Finally blogged the rally and factory tour. Thanks again to Craig, Cary, Betsey and the Camp-Inn team for hosting such a fun event!

http://theflirtyguide.blogspot.com/2013 ... ailer.html

A few highlight images:

Castle Rock County Park, Mauston, WI

Camp-Inn Factory Tour

Camp-Inn Factory Tour

That's Alaska Teardrop's Northern Lite Traveler in the lower picture beside The Glampette

Sunrise at Castle Rock Park
deleted
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Betsey » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:11 am

Stacie,

You are very welcome! So glad you & The Glampette were able to join us & that you had a great time! Love your blog, too - very nice! Thank you and we would love to have you join us again next year. Let me know if you will be back in our area - you always have a place to stay!

Betsey 8)
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club

Previous

Return to Midwest