Tearjerkers Buckeye Chapter

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Tearjerkers Buckeye Chapter

Postby galen neibarger » Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:39 am

Hello all,

I have contacted with the founder of "TearJerkers" and have started a club here in Ohio. We are called "TearJerkers Buckeye Chapter" and would like to get more members here in Ohio to do weekend trips and to share our love for camping and teardrop trailers. Well you don't have to have a teardrop. I will be working with others to get some weekend trip started in 2006. If your interested and want to join our club, just send me an e-mail to:
[email protected]

Thanks and hope to hear from you,

Galen Neibarger
Director
TearJerkers Buckeye Chapter
galen neibarger
Teardrop Advisor

Postby twdarty » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:05 pm

what part of ohio are you from?
twdarty
Teardrop Inspector

Buckeye Chapter

Postby galen neibarger » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:15 pm

Mount Vernon... This 50 miles Northeast of Columbus.
galen neibarger
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Boodro » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:28 am

Galen , sounds great to me! :applause: :thumbsup: I think it will grow very quickly. I will be in touch ! :applause: I lived in Marion several years ago . Used to go to the Popcorn festival. alot of fun !
We are all travelers in this world , from the sweet grass to the packin house , birth till death , we travel between the eternities . ( Robert Duvall as Prentiss Ritter)
Boodro
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Al-Les-Palace » Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:07 pm

We are interested. Keep us posted.

Until we got our teardrop 14 months ago, we almost never camped (tenting) for just "weekenders". It was just too much trouble to load up before & unpack after. All of our camping was during multiweek trips.

This year with the TT, we camped in many Ohio State Parks for the first time: Maumee Bay, East Harbor, Alum Creek, Delaware, AW Marion (Hargus Lake), Geneva, Lake Loramie, etc.

During OSU football season, we are almost always at Delaware or Alum Creek for home games.

We have two grown kids living in Columbus. I grew up in Waverly 60 miles S of Columbus in the beautiful hills.

Talk to you later when the snow & salt clear.
Alan and Leslie
Vitals: 62 & 60
04 Camp Inn #0060
08 GMC Sierra
02 Chev Trailblazer
Al-Les-Palace
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Kurt (Indiana) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:50 am

Al-Les-Palace wrote:
This year with the TT, we camped in many Ohio State Parks for the first time: Maumee Bay, East Harbor, Alum Creek, Delaware, AW Marion (Hargus Lake), Geneva, Lake Loramie, etc.

During OSU football season, we are almost always at Delaware or Alum Creek for home games.

If you ever get the urge to camp on Kelley's Island, let me know. I was born there and have been back several times, but never with the camper.
I'm in Indiana, north of Indy about 60 miles.

We have a good sized Gathering shaping up in May 2006 at Spring Mill State Park - Mitchell, IN.

Keep in touch,
:)
CRA2023 Web Site
"Wall of Fame 2011-2021"

Kurt (Indiana) Director "Hoosier" chapter
Kurt (Indiana)
Donating Member

Re: Tearjerkers Buckeye Chapter

Postby apopj » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:31 am

Hello,

We joined ya'll for a campout a few years ago, then fell from the fold when we purchased a motorcycle camping trailer. Bike is gone, we now own another teardrop and would like to join you once again. Can you tell me what this years schedule looks like? Meetings? Still around????

Thanks so much, talk with you soon...

Dr. Jeff Popa
330-819-5834 8)
A tear says a lot
apopj
Donating Member

Postby Shadow Catcher » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:09 pm

Hi Jeff the most up to date with what is happening is through TearJerkers http://www.tearjerkers.net/ which Includes the Buckeye chapter. We have been busy this year so have not made any gatherings, yet. We will be doing CRA next month, rain or shine.
Shadow Catcher
Donating Member

Postby apopj » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:40 pm

Hello,

When I tried the Tearjerkers.net, all I get is a cool picture, it says INDEX and that is it... nothing to click on no further word about what to do next, nothing..... any other thoughts on what I should do to find out about the buckeye chapter?

And while you're here.... which of the many camping areas will the event be taking place. I would not want to reserve a spot that is a mile from the activities...

Thanks,

Dr. Jeff Popa :NC
A tear says a lot
apopj
Donating Member

Postby Shadow Catcher » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Click in the center of the logo and it should get you to the join in page or try http://www.tearjerkers.net/new_forum/index.php?sid=d9ece7247b4fcf4d227b1c7cd83b0b11
Shadow Catcher
Donating Member

Return to Midwest