Boondocking in Indiana

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Boondocking in Indiana

Postby GerryS » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:06 am

bobhenry wrote:Sounds like I am not alone in my disheartenment. ?..a bout 12% in these 15 years of service while the cost of living has risen 45%. This is how the comfortable middle class became the new poor. As you, I never dreamed I would be where I am today, either. I do hope camping will still be an affordable get away for me as I have already given up so much.

I hear ya. My income didn't stagnate, I'm making double was I did 15 years ago. I'm OK with that. But I am likely going to be going back to that number from 15 years ago, at least for a while. We'll see. The opportunity today definitely isn't there the way it was, at least without looking at major changes.

Maybe it's a good thing. Entrepreneurialism has done amazing things for some people I know.

I would hate to have no time left on the clock though and find myself starting over. Which if I screw up the next series of choices....I could be doing :)

I can't wait for a break in the weather....May can't get here soon enough.
GerryS
1000 Club
1000 Club

Previous

Return to Midwest