Vintage & Unique Camper Gathering June 9-12

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Vintage & Unique Camper Gathering June 9-12

Postby Tabazooron » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:07 am

JUNE 9-12, 2016 5th West Michigan Vintage Gathering, PJ Hoffmaster State Park Campground, Muskegon, MI
We are gonna be keeping it simple, the rally fee is just $40 per site, that includes rolls and coffee each morning, a catered meal Saturday night (will be really good this year), and a band to follow. If there are any activities you think we need to add let me know. I like to keep it simple so people can just enjoy the park and each others company.
Basic Itinerary:
Rolls and coffee each morning
Friday Potluck
Saturday Open House 11-4 Catered dinner, band to follow
Sunday rolls and coffee and depart
I will also have packets for everyone with local attractions and other info
Merry Christmas,
Brandon Morrison

We were there last year and did a TearJerker gathering as well, but will all be in one happy group, this year.
Link to Mich State Parks reservations: https://www.midnrreservations.com/

The event is centered on sites 133-231 and you will need to call in your reservation to 1-800-44-PARKS (1-800-447-2757) and tell them you are part of the Vintage Gathering. These sites will open up to the public in January.
Ron H
Great Lakes Chapter of TearJerkers
Tabazooron
Silver Donating Member

Re: Vintage & Unique Camper Gathering June 9-12

Postby Jst83 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:29 pm

:thinking: Could be just the motivation needed to get my 66 Serro Scotty back on the road . don't know how many years it sat but I just feel it needs to be camped in for it's 50th Birthday year. :thumbsup:
Jst83
3000 Club
3000 Club

Re: Vintage & Unique Camper Gathering June 9-12

Postby Tabazooron » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:44 am

The other part of the fun is the open house the park hosts. We were busy from 11 am to about 4:30 pm with people looking and asking questions. It's not like being at a mall as those who came through had to have the park as a destination.
Ron H
Great Lakes Chapter of TearJerkers
Tabazooron
Silver Donating Member

Return to Midwest