May 5-7th Indiana gathering

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Postby Boodro » Mon May 08, 2006 12:02 pm

I don't know about all you others that were camping this weekend , but come monday I had a real bad case of "anal glucoma " , I just could not see my ass going to work today!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But it passed & I had to go to work! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh well , see ya'll next time! :thumbsup:
We are all travelers in this world , from the sweet grass to the packin house , birth till death , we travel between the eternities . ( Robert Duvall as Prentiss Ritter)
Boodro
1000 Club
1000 Club

Teardrop gathering

Postby Kurt (Indiana) » Mon May 08, 2006 4:55 pm

Thanks for all of the kind words. Even though I had to go to the emergency room and was on pain killers :thumbdown: , I had a good time as well. ( I was really on Teardrop time.) 8)
The group of teardrop owners was like a family reunion. New friends and memories are always a good thing.

Thanks to all for making the trip to Spring Mill Park.

Keep thinking of next year's location. :thumbsup:
CRA2023 Web Site
"Wall of Fame 2011-2021"

Kurt (Indiana) Director "Hoosier" chapter
Kurt (Indiana)
Donating Member

Postby seannewton » Wed May 10, 2006 8:15 pm

Though I wasn't camping at the gathering, I did visit Spring Mill over the weekend and stopped in at the campground to take a look at the teardrops. Thanks to everybody who let me take a look-see at their handiwork. I was impressed by the awesome trailers so many of you created.

I have about 30 photos of people's teardrops, but I don't have anyplace good to post them and they take up about 24 megabytes, so it might be a while before I get them up somewhere to see.
seannewton
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Scooter » Thu May 11, 2006 8:22 am

If Joe with the flamed fenders is watching this thread, I'm borrowing some ideas; gonna install carpet this weekend and re-thinking toward smaller mattress that can be stowed during the day. I'm determined to extract as much non-sleeping living space as you can get from a 4x8 td. :thumbsup:
The RoadCamper the old teardrop
Scooter
500 Club

Postby Kurt (Indiana) » Sun May 14, 2006 6:50 pm

Scooter wrote:If Joe with the flamed fenders is watching this thread, I'm borrowing some ideas; gonna install carpet this weekend and re-thinking toward smaller mattress that can be stowed during the day. I'm determined to extract as much non-sleeping living space as you can get from a 4x8 td. :thumbsup:

Scooter, You and Joe had great looking teardrops. The hail dents on yours spoke for themselves. It's a great reminder that we are all subject to the wrath of nature sometimes.
Hang in there and keep on campin'.
We'll get together down the road. :thumbsup:
CRA2023 Web Site
"Wall of Fame 2011-2021"

Kurt (Indiana) Director "Hoosier" chapter
Kurt (Indiana)
Donating Member

Previous

Return to Midwest