Dogs at the "Pitch-in" dinner.

Camping in the Midwest, including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin & Kentucky. Also includes Buckeye, Hoosier and BlueGrass Tearjerker chapters

Dogs at the "Pitch-in" dinner.

Postby Kurt (Indiana) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:55 pm

We have the need for an open discussion regarding our beloved dogs. Part of the enjoyment of our gatherings includes our pets.
There are more than ever and there are a few cases where the dogs don't get along well with others. In the past the differences and resolution of problems have been handled by the "adults" with little, if any, hard feelings.

This new discussion isn't so much about the behavior of the dogs but instead whether they are (or should be) welcomed to the pitch in dinner. There are varying opinions about this.

So, to begin the discussion, ill ask the basic question myself. What, if any comments (positive or negative) can you share with us (as a group) that would continue the discussion.

I don't want to start any arguments or deter anyone from feeling good about our group camping, so a calm and civil discussion is needed.
Let us know your thoughts.
CRA2023 Web Site
"Wall of Fame 2011-2021"

Kurt (Indiana) Director "Hoosier" chapter
Kurt (Indiana)
Donating Member

Re: Dogs at the "Pitch-in" dinner.

Postby Jst83 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:02 pm

I will admit we're not fans of dogs at the pitch in. We bring our dog camping but couldn't fathom taking her to a large group event like a pitch in knowing that some people might have problems with dogs.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Jst83
3000 Club
3000 Club

Return to Midwest