Feeler- VA gathering October 18th-19th?

Northeast Region including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts & Connecticut - Tearjerkers founder Todd Brunengraber Also New England, New York State, Liberty Bell, and Potomac Basin Chapters of the TearJerkers

Feeler- VA gathering October 18th-19th?

Postby wanders » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:08 am

OK Folks,

Short notice I know, but Cathi and I would like to see how much interest there might be in a gathering 18-19 October. Seems like a good way to kick off the new chapter

Possible places are http://www.creeksidecampgroundva.com/index.htm or http://www.walnuthillscampground.com/

Both are nice facilities with lots to do in the surrounding area.

Potluck dinner Saturday night of course.

Please let me know ASAP if interested so I can contact the campgrounds.
Wally & Cathi

Director- Old Dominion Tearjerkers

Pied-A-"Tear"

wanders
Teardrop Master

Postby Mark & Andrea Jones » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:11 am

Sorry, Wally. We have a commitment to go to a pig roast on the weekend of Oct 18th (alternate date = Oct 25th). And will probably be at Breaks Interstate Park on the weekend of Oct 4th/5th. That just doesn't leave us too many weekends in October. October has always been a full month for us.

Sorry. :(

Andrea.
Quality Water Treatment Solutions in the New River Valley! www.clearcreekwaterworks.com
Mark & Andrea Jones
The 300 Club

Postby wanders » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:26 pm

Mark & Andrea Jones wrote:Sorry, Wally. We have a commitment to go to a pig roast on the weekend of Oct 18th (alternate date = Oct 25th). And will probably be at Breaks Interstate Park on the weekend of Oct 4th/5th. That just doesn't leave us too many weekends in October. October has always been a full month for us.

Sorry. :(

Andrea.

So it goes... Be sure I'll keep you in the loop on upcoming events!

Best,

Wally
Wally & Cathi

Director- Old Dominion Tearjerkers

Pied-A-"Tear"

wanders
Teardrop Master

Return to Northeast