Fish creek

Northeast Region including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts & Connecticut - Tearjerkers founder Todd Brunengraber Also New England, New York State, Liberty Bell, and Potomac Basin Chapters of the TearJerkers

Fish creek

Postby bellatear » Thu May 12, 2005 4:09 pm

Well this is going to be our 1st teardrop trip, Tom has been working dilagently on it for about 2 months now, I do believe he will have it done. The inside is totally done, and he is working along on finishing touches for the galley. We are very excited about meeting all of you! We have had to change our dates a little as my parents 50th wedding aniversary party is the 19th, so we will have to leave very early Sunday AM, to get back in time for a 3pm party, but we will be there 0n the 15th and get to enjoy 4 glorious days. By the way I would love a kayak partner, anybody game? When the money pit is done maybe we will be able to get a canoe that all three of us can go out, unti then I am a solo kayaker.
Mary, Tom & Laura 8)
The Bellatear is what started it all
bellatear
Teardrop Builder

Postby mikeschn » Thu May 12, 2005 5:48 pm

Hey Bella,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have been taking photos of Tom working on your tear. We'd love to see it. You're not going to make us wait till you show up at Fish Creek, are you?

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Hi Mike,

Postby bellatear » Sat May 14, 2005 7:44 am

Well I tried to post the pics but when I tried to register all I got was the page is not available. So for now it remains a mystery what the Bella looks like, but she sure is a Bella!
Mary :thumbsup:
The Bellatear is what started it all
bellatear
Teardrop Builder

Postby toypusher » Sat May 14, 2005 9:00 am

Are you trying to upload to your personal gallery? If so, make sure the pictures are not bigger than 800 x 654. Go to Album on the top of the forum, then then select 'Your Personal Gallery' (It's below the Public Categories section. Then click 'Upload pic' and find your pictures.

Hope this helps

Kerry
toypusher
Site Admin

Return to Northeast