Cape Cod Rally July 9-11, 2010. T&TTT very welcome.

Northeast Region including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts & Connecticut - Tearjerkers founder Todd Brunengraber Also New England, New York State, Liberty Bell, and Potomac Basin Chapters of the TearJerkers

Postby John Lubowitz » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:56 pm

SURF’S UP!! Get your reservations in now for the T@B ocean and beach rally on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, July 9-11, 2010. All Teardrops and Tiny Travel Trailers are very welcome. The rate is $42.00 per night, and campers may make reservations with a payment for two nights ($42.00 per night x 2 nights = $84.00 U.S.) in order to secure a campsite. Reservations are non-refundable after January 31, 2010 unless we can arrange for someone else to take over your reservation. Please make your reservations with rally organizer, June Leslie, by phone or email, 978-263-1189, [email protected]. Many campers are planning to stay for more than just the two nights, and June will
assist you with making reservations for the additional nights. We have chosen a camp site that we have camped at. It is centrally located in the middle of Cape Cod. We encourage everyone to make your plans asap. The campground is holding 30 sites for our rally. Participants should contact June Leslie for reservations and deposits.
Camp site information:
http://www.sweetwaterforest.com/home.html
For our rally, Sweetwater Campground is in Brewster, Massachusetts. The campground
is "centrally" located with good access to all attractions and beaches. The campground
allows dogs and campfires. Brewster is a wonderful town, with a well-cared-for bike
path, hiking, and kettle ponds for fishing and swimming. The camp site is close to:
Antique Shops, Artist colonies, Bathing suit rashes, Beaches, Clam bakes, Clams,
mussels, oysters, scallops and shrimp, Deep sea fishing, Flea markets, Jeep tours through
the sand dunes, Lighthouses, Lobsters, Pilgrims, Plymouth Rock and Plymouth
Plantation, Provincetown, Quaint little fishing villages, Sand dunes, Sand in your bathing
suit, Skimpy bathing suits, Waves, Whale watching, and Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
John Lubowitz
Teardrop Inspector

Postby caseydog » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:15 pm

I love Cape Cod in the summer. I'd love to camp there. I'll put this on my "when business picks up, I'm going to..." list.

CD

My build journal is HERE
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby John Lubowitz » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:24 pm

Hope you can join us. Let me know if you want more information.
John Lubowitz, 518-785-0540, [email protected]
John Lubowitz
Teardrop Inspector

Postby TheresaD » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:38 am

I'll definitely be keeping this in mind John..It's nice and close (relatively) and I haven't been to that campground on the Cape yet. Can't book just yet 'til I see how the work calendar looks but.... :twisted: It's a good possibility!!
All The Best,

Theresa D.
Tearjerkers Great North Woods Chapter Director
68 Sprite 400
47 KIT Companion
TheresaD
Silver Donating Member

Return to Northeast