Somerset Mountain Craft Days September 10, 11,12.

Northeast Region including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts & Connecticut - Tearjerkers founder Todd Brunengraber Also New England, New York State, Liberty Bell, and Potomac Basin Chapters of the TearJerkers

Somerset Mountain Craft Days September 10, 11,12.

Postby southpennrailroad » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:31 pm

If you are like a lot of people I meet and always wanted to goto the Somerset County Mountain Craft Days festival then here is your warning. It is the first full weekend after Labor Day (weekend of September 10th, 11th & 12th.) I have a displayed subject of the South Pennsylvania Railroad route which is the present Pennsylvania Turnpike alignment for the past 9 years. I always tell everyone that when I am closing up on that Sunday at the end of the event I get ready for the next year at that point in time. Comes see us and enjoy your visit.

Visit my web page @ southpennrailroad.com
Long time researching the abandoned South Pennsylvania Railroad along the Pennsylvania Turnpike. God will guide me. As he has done so in the past. southpennrailroad.com
southpennrailroad
500 Club

Return to Northeast