April 27-29 Music Festival/Campout - Schullkill Haven, PA

Northeast Region including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts & Connecticut - Tearjerkers founder Todd Brunengraber Also New England, New York State, Liberty Bell, and Potomac Basin Chapters of the TearJerkers

April 27-29 Music Festival/Campout - Schullkill Haven, PA

Postby absolutsnwbrdr » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:12 am

Just thought I'd toss this out there for anyone looking for something to do at the end of April.

I'm taking the teardrop and going to a music festival/campout at Schullkill Haven Fairgrounds, about 20 miles North of Reading, PA. It's called Some Kind of Jam, and will have 24 bands on 3 different stages over the entire weekend. The bands are from all over the East Coast. Tickets are $55 for the weekend and include music and camping.

There will be late night jams, fire performances, light shows, vendors, etc. The event is BYOB and there are shower/toilet facilities on site. Electric hookups are available for the weekend for an additional $50.

I've never been to the event before so I don't know what to expect, but that's what makes it all the more fun!

Heres the link for more info....

Check it out and let me know if you're thinking about going. :beer:
Donating Member

Return to Northeast