Fundraiser for toddler Lydia Peyton free camping!

Northeast Region including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts & Connecticut - Tearjerkers founder Todd Brunengraber Also New England, New York State, Liberty Bell, and Potomac Basin Chapters of the TearJerkers

Fundraiser for toddler Lydia Peyton free camping!

Postby John T. Hodgen » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:55 am

Hey all,
The dates July 27-29 we're having a fund raiser on our Farm in Summersville. FREE camping! the Fund Raising will be for toddler Lydia Peyton, who had a tombstone fall on her and paralized her from the waist down. The family is from Wv. I don't know if you saw it on your News but Sheila/Bob are big supporters for her.
We have Ron Matthews of RM and Spirit out of Nashville doing a firepit concert on Friday night around 7pm. Ron's page is http://www.ronmatthews.net/ He is also a John Denver tribute singer and plays in Aspen for Aspen in October (FB page).
Bob will be playing too. Lydia's Uncle is a banjo player for the Famous Lilly Brothers. The family will be camping too. It should be a great time. I'll be fixing something to eat too. $10.00 a head should help cover some of the families medical bills. Between that,the raffle and a silent auction for the "Finer Items"--should be a nice helping hand. Any donations and raffle items are Greatly Appreciated and can be sent to us @ 4277 Armstrong Rd. Summersville, Wv. 26651 arriving by July 25.
And Wv. looks alot different in July than in Oct. I hope for anyone close that wants to camp with us will come. Plus the Summersville Lake is full. Any questions call 304 872-9003 (H), or 304-651-3402 (Linda)'
I will have some plug-ins but if you really need electric it's advisable to bring your gens. I have access to 2 Big ones and I will be asking the equipment store for one as a donation by then.
Please comment as to if your coming so we can plan according with food, entertainment and siteseeing. Our Pasture has been cut for parking/camping but will be filling up our BIG backyard first. We have two Big firepits on the property too. Hope to see Ya Hear'
Til later by the fire--John T. & Linda
John T. Hodgen
The 300 Club

Return to Northeast