Looking for a Teardrop/Unique Trailer for a Museum Event!

Northeast Region including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts & Connecticut - Tearjerkers founder Todd Brunengraber Also New England, New York State, Liberty Bell, and Potomac Basin Chapters of the TearJerkers

Looking for a Teardrop/Unique Trailer for a Museum Event!

Postby MariahCOMET » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:41 am

Hello friends,
My name is Mariah and in addition to being a vintage/small trailer lover (I live in a small 1960's travel trailer) I am curating an exhibit and kick-off event at the Madsonian Museum of Industrial Design in Waitsfield, Vermont (http://www.madsonian.org). The exhibit, titled "Made in the Shade: The Designs of Summer Vacation" will feature vintage surfboards, swimsuits, canoes, boats, picnic sets, automobiles, and, of course, travel trailers! There is a one-day kick-off event for the exhibit which will be an outdoor/indoor event where we will display some of our larger items: cars, boats, and travel trailers, as well as have food and music. This event is September 16th, 12 Noon - 6 PM. The event is followed by a 2-month exhibit inside the Museum.
I am looking for a teardrop or other tiny trailer that would like to be featured at the September 16th event (or possibly the duration of the exhibit if you are interested and it is a small teardrop that would fit inside the museum). The trailer could be vintage or new (or home-built!) - it just has to be interesting and an example of great design. Please get in touch with me if you are interested! I can offer an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime accommodation (an incredible house designed + built by the owner of the Madsonian Museum) for the night of the event if you would like to stay in the area but don't wish to camp in your trailer. A teardrop or tiny trailer is really going to make this event, and I am looking forward to hearing from you!
please email me or call at your convenience:
email: [email protected]
phone: 508 320 4970
Thank you!!
Mariah
MariahCOMET
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Looking for a Teardrop/Unique Trailer for a Museum Event

Postby mary and bob » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:38 pm

98 views and we were the only ones to do it except for a 1957 El-Jay. A fun weekend for sure. Thanks for the invite Mariah, we really enjoyed the day!
mary and bob
500 Club

Return to Northeast