Is anybody in WV?

Northeast Region including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts & Connecticut - Tearjerkers founder Todd Brunengraber Also New England, New York State, Liberty Bell, and Potomac Basin Chapters of the TearJerkers

Postby asianflava » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:48 pm

We lived in Beckley for a short time. I was small so I don't remember much. One thing I do remember was that we hated going to Welch. I could only remember driving there once, when nobody puked.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby MarksMG » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:47 pm

"we hated going to Welch. I could only remember driving there once, when nobody puked"

That is too funny. The roads here will do that to you. I have the same problem with my kids.
"Can we build it? Yes we can!" Bob The Builder
MarksMG
Teardrop Master

Postby mightypan42 » Tue May 30, 2006 3:21 pm

Mark - Are you still planning on being at Watoga?

asianflava - That's half the fun of going anywhere in this state :twisted:
Jimmy
mightypan42
Teardrop Advisor

Postby MarksMG » Wed May 31, 2006 6:11 pm

That is up in the air now. Wifes family is comming in for the weekend and Im not sure when they are leaving. I have the whole week off work so I know I will be camping somewhere that weekend just not sure where. I need to build up some brownie points with here since she mentioned going to the North meets South Rally. :worship: I will keep you posted.
MarksMG
Teardrop Master

Postby mightypan42 » Wed May 31, 2006 9:49 pm

OK thanks. I'm leaving on the 8th, so if I don't hear from you by then, I'll just go over there anyway and look for a TD.
Jimmy
mightypan42
Teardrop Advisor

Postby MarksMG » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:40 pm

Mighty, I will know in a few weeks what I am doing and let you know. Are you gonna make it to North meets South?
MarksMG
Teardrop Master

Postby mightypan42 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:17 pm

North meets South is a definite "no" for me. After July 19, I'm going to be the only one in the office for about 2 months (property management business). Whenever everybody's gone, something always blows up, so I'm not going to be able to leave home then. Looks like I'll just be looking for you, since I'm leaving here thursday and won't be back until July 16. I hope I find you!

p.s. btw, my name's Jimmy

p.p.s. Looking back, I should've specified in my last post that I'm leaving June 8th, not July 8th. That's my fault.
Jimmy
mightypan42
Teardrop Advisor

Postby hoggtyed » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:31 pm

I just saw the WV thread. I was born and raised in Buckhannon WV, Upshur county. Spent my 1st 20 years there then moved to NC. I love fishing and camping in WV, Glady, Shavers fork, Spruce Knob, Cranberry, Otter creek , Audra State Park and Holy River to name a few.
hoggtyed
Teardrop Advisor

Postby hoggtyed » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:37 pm

I am not sure how this posted twice. Last night it wouldn't post once LOL oh well :lol: Life goes on!
hoggtyed
Teardrop Advisor

Postby MarksMG » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:09 am

Hoggtyed my camp is on the Lower Shaffers Fork just outside of parsons. That is some really great country :thumbsup: . I have fished every stream/river that you mentioned and then some. I now live near Morgantown but go the the hills every chance I get.

Mightypan42 sorry that I did not get to go camping over the 4th but I tore up my knee and had lots of Dr. appointments. I have to get surgery Aug. 11th and have things to do bofore then so I do not think that I will make North meets South. I have a Dr. appointment that Friday and want to spend some time with the kids bofore surgery and that will be my last weekend.
MarksMG
Teardrop Master

Postby mightypan42 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:03 pm

Hey... no problem. To tell you the truth, I was so busy at camp, I completely forgot about heading over there. I hope your knee heals up quickly. :thumbsup:
Jimmy
mightypan42
Teardrop Advisor

Postby offroadteardropper » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:25 pm

I'm in WV. Live outside Charleston. Family orgininated in Webster county. I'm a big fan of rustic camping,,, places like Williams river and Cranberry. Spuce Knob and Summit lake offer wonderful views and secluded camping. The list is long for great places to sneak away to.
offroadteardropper
Teardrop Inspector

Postby mightypan42 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:09 pm

Whereabouts outside Charleston?

WV's a great state for places to sneak away to :D
Jimmy
mightypan42
Teardrop Advisor

Postby offroadteardropper » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:10 pm

I'm about 20 minutes south on 119. In the booming town of Madison.
offroadteardropper
Teardrop Inspector

Postby mightypan42 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:30 pm

I'm usually down that way about every couple of months for Scouting events at Camp Chief Logan (right before Chapmanville). Pretty much just passing through though.
Jimmy
mightypan42
Teardrop Advisor

PreviousNext

Return to Northeast