Possible late notice walk tbe winds

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Possible late notice walk tbe winds

Postby slowcowboy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:18 am

If i get my income tax return i plan on a late notice walk the winds 2017 in maybee late june....who ever can come fine if not there's going to be a big she bang next year.....will be a 75 buck 2 nights weekend.so I don't plan on 4 days for 148 dollars
.....i will reserve new forks in pinedale for 75 bucks for 30 people for 3 days 2 nights and if I get 5 people to me that justifys a gathering like Liz and Martin do down in Colorado this is a reservable group site so you all of you can come and don't have to reserve a camp spot when you get to the camp ground just pass me a 20 or a 10 dollar bill for your camping. That's it..even 5 bucks for 2 nights is totally fine...bring food and we will have at last minute mini gathering...but I plan a out of the blues un planned walk the winds 2017 this year i just can't give it up for one year its to much fun! Slow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Re: Possible late notice walk tbe winds

Postby lee senn » Sun May 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Slow Sounds great, Norma and I plan to be there ! We have a commitment for the middle of July so late June fits right in. Regrettably we sold our teardrop but still have the Trailswest Campster we came in last time so hopefully we still qualify under the tiny travel category. We will stay on the lookout for actual date. Lee
lee senn
Donating Member

Postby 39Ratrod » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:19 pm

Let's have a date! Would like to make another WTW. Would love to hang out with Lee and Norma again. Good folks right there!
The biggest difference between a dreamer and a doer is the follow through.
39Ratrod
Teardrop Master

Postby slowcowboy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:23 pm

Okay I will give it a try even into July about dead broke again as this state only pruduce hospital jobs and I ant a doc or a nurse but will try ...also any one up for a non reserve site for a weekend like in Lander or wind river cayon? We just would set a date and try to grab nearby spots in the same campground they do this in Colorado? ...
But I will work on walk the winds this week 3 people is enough interest for slowcowboy and I am already dreaming all week of new forks slow

Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby slowcowboy » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:59 am

I am going to have to let tbis go tbis year I have a alternator out in my suv and I am about out of money again. I can't sale more cows to live on and I just can't swing this unless we try to go else ware in wyomi g to a new campground and get one were we can't reserve the campground but we try to get camp spots near by say wind river cat in or sinks cat in by Lander or the big horns were we just show up grab nearby spots and pay indivadualy for our camp spot..i would just set a date and we try it they do this in Colorado and national forest spots are more open than state parks on heavy use..most of us do this any way on normal camp outs I just can't swing 75 bucks for pinedale right now. Slow

slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby dguff » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:25 pm

The solar eclipse looks to be going right over Riverton and Pavillion. Why don't you just host a campout at your ranch. People would surely contribute to cover whatever expenses you might have so it would be free for you.
Jerome

2008 Guffman
dguff
Platinum Donating Member

Return to North Central