October 2006

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

October 2006

Postby Pam Wright » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:52 pm

Hi all,

Since the "Last Gasp" it has been pretty quiet on our district.... I'm looking ahead to some gatherings in 2007, The Dam Gathering, CA in May, The International NE, in June and the "Last Gasp" CO in September... Also thinking about visiting Steve Mason in AZ??? Am up for some 2-3 day trips in CO inbetween... What's everybody's thoughts???

Pam
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Postby madjack » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:52 am

hey Pam...y'all can always come join us on the 27th for the LCG...I can pretty well guarantee no snow!!!!!!!
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Pam Wright » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:44 pm

Mad Jack, You crazy man.... How I would truly love to help you celebrate your birthday, I'm afraid a little too short notice for a trip from Colorado to Louisiana.....however, I would seriously consider another time with just a little more planning! Sounds like a really fun time and one I hate to miss!!!! Hope you have a terrific time and a happy happy birthday!!!! I'm keeping your group in mind for another time!!!! Pam
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Return to North Central