Spring 2007 Colorado camping plan?

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Spring 2007 Colorado camping plan?

Postby curiouswill » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:03 am

Hi Guys, it have been a while since i've came back on here but now that I have many things straightened out in my life (still need to fix my car) and would like to see if anybody want to plan together some kind of group camping for the beginning of spring when all of the flowers,birds, and animals comes out and the weather gets warmer. I just figured that this would be a great activities for those of you who are tired of being stuffed in the house all winter like me.

I still have not gone to any campsite beside the one near royal gorge so this is partially the reason why i'm asking about the group camping. I'm also not sure how long would we like to have this camping last and what kind of activities we would like to set up (like the potluck). I'm pretty sure that I could have a weekend to camps but this is the reason why I'm asking about the plans for spring camping now so if possible, I would be able to ask my manager for times off around that camping event in advance (better chance of it being approved).

The only thing I hope we could do (in term of where to camp) is to choose a campsite with a good fishing spot nearby. I have not fished in so long and I loves seafood so it might be more fun this way, though since i'm used to fishing on the ocean-shore i'm not too sure of the season of the river fishes around here so it may not work out. I'm hoping anyway :)

Well I hope that this is a good idea and that a good number of people are willing to join this plan :D
curiouswill
Teardrop Master

Return to North Central