Caravan to Minden?

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Caravan to Minden?

Postby s4son » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:58 pm

Hello fellow Teardroppers,
I have volunteered to help out with ITG II this year and have been assigned the task of Regional Rep for the Lower Midwest US. I plan on keeping a running list of caravans going to Minden from various states. If you would like to e-mail or call me with questions pertaining to a caravan or other questions about the gathering, I will do my best to answer. This takes some of the burden off George allowing him to concentrate on other details. I have put together a web page listing the caravans that I am aware (as of today there are none). It is http://www.scottforsen.com/Teardrop/minden.htm

I have also included links to some of the things to see and do around Minden. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. If I don’t have an answer I will find out.

LOWER MIDWEST U.S.: Scott Forsen, 816-866-4364, [email protected]
KS, MO, OK, AR, TX, LA

Scott Forsen
Are we there yet?
ImageImage
s4son
Donating Member

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:50 am

Thanks for the work Scott. Since your a regional rep I fuess your going for sure so are we going to have a caravan from here.

Gary
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Postby Waliczek » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:33 pm

Scott and Gary,
I should have the Rimple re-sheeted with Aluminum by then, so I will be going to Minden this year. Please save me a place in the convoy and keep me posted on date and time and location of the assembly point.
I'm excited....
Tom
"Toys"--2003 Dodge Dakota--TT Rimple"Gypsy"--1955 Boles Aero Travel Trailer--2002 Sweetwater 20' Pontoon--1982 22' Mcgregor sailboat..
Waliczek
Donating Member

Postby neal b » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:03 pm

hi scott i plan on making the trip to minden i would like to be in line with you all just let me know where and when i already got the registration fill out ready to mail tuesday see ya later

neal :)
neal b
The 300 Club

Postby oklahomajewel » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:58 pm

Good deal Scott..... I am hoping hoping hoping to go this year, with my completed Jewel Box but didn't know if I"d meet up with anyone on the way .... OKC to Tulsa, then to KC then to Minden?

Maybe ask MadJack to make this thread a sticker so we all keep it in mind.

Julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Pam Wright » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:29 am

Hey there Scott and others....

What a cross over of states we have in this region! Just reading on the "Caravan to Minden" and excited to see the intrest!!!

I too have volunteered to help out with ITG#2 and am the Regional Rep for the Rocky Mtns... I would love to hear from any and all that want to get some caravans going to Nebraska!

I really look forward to meeting so many of you there that I have seen on this board... Let me know if I can help with questions and/or putting together people, places or things... I did a scouting trip to Minden last December and can't wait to share it and the surrounding area with all of you, my teardroppin' family! Come camp with me and my "Cherry Drop"!

Drop a line on this board or email me at [email protected] !

Rocky Mtns. U.S.
CO, NM, WY, ND, SD, NE

Pam
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Postby Keith B » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:52 am

I'm in Wichita, KS... would enjoy this caravan to Minden..
Keith
"Work and work and do your best! Paint and putty will do the rest!"
Keith B
Silver Donating Member

Postby t-vicky » Sat May 05, 2007 9:46 pm

I am in Haysville Kansas & plan to leave on thur. morning. US 81 up to Hwy 6 and over to Minden. Would be willing to meet with anyone that wants to come along. Dont know if I will be driving my 65 Econoline PU or the wifes 40 Chevy. There will be a teardrop on the back no matter what I drive. Roger
The impossable just takes longer & cost more.
t-vicky
Teardrop Master

Caravan with the Bluebonnet

Postby Cindy » Wed May 16, 2007 8:43 pm

This is Cindy from Texas. We are going to be traveling through your region on the way to Minden. We plan on leaving Texas and getting to Glendo State Park in Wyoming on Sunday night, June 10th. Then we are going on to Custer State Park, South Dakota on Monday and Tuesday night. Anybody want to Join us?
:woohoo:
Hot Cindy
My goal is to really live my life. I want to take risks, make a difference, and know that I have done all I can do to give hope to others.
Cindy
500 Club

Return to North Central