Minden from the north

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Minden from the north

Postby Aaron Coffee » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:53 pm

Anyone going to Minden, from the north? Kind of looking for someone to caravan with. Last time I went south down highway 81 from Yankton, SD. It is a pretty good road. Probably will take that route again.
If I could shut my brain off, I could save myself alot of time, money and effort.
Aaron Coffee
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby dakotamouse » Fri May 04, 2007 10:01 pm

We're heading south to Minden, but 81 would be out of the way for us. We are going down on 83.

Where did you get it? We didn't get it, we built it!
Myron and Mary
dakotamouse
Titanium Donating Member

Postby Betsey » Sat May 05, 2007 6:29 am

Aaron,

We've got a group coming from Wisconsin. Our last "scheduled" meeting up point is just west of Omaha on I-80. But you are welcome to join us where 81 crosses I-80, if the timing is right for you. We will be passing that way around noon on Thursday. At this point, the time is still an approximate one. Not much of a caravan for you, but the more the merrier!

I will be posting more definite details soon.

Betsey :)
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby catrinka » Sat May 05, 2007 10:15 am

We plan to stay in Bayard on the Tuesday night and will be coming in on 26 to I80 and then on to Minden on the Wednesday.

Counting the days til we all meet up!
catrinka
500 Club

Minden from the north

Postby Aaron Coffee » Sun May 06, 2007 10:44 am

I like to take the road less travelled. Will check out 83 maybe that would work. Haven't figured out an itinerary yet. Will have my 4 year old nephew for a travel mate, so frequent stops are probably part of the schedule.
Thanks
Aaron Coffee
If I could shut my brain off, I could save myself alot of time, money and effort.
Aaron Coffee
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby dakotamouse » Sun May 06, 2007 11:09 am

The closer we get we'll have to firm up our travel plans and see if we can cross paths, Aaron. 4 year old travel mate?? Hmmm that could be trying but it just ads to the adventure! You must be going for Uncle of the year! :thumbsup:

Today it is raining cats and dogs...maybe persians and poodles! I planned on taking my nephew geocaching. He is really going to be disapointed! We'll do a little shopping, he likes Barnes and Noble. Later if the rain lets up a bit I know of one site that I'm guessing is on a paved lot.

Oh, Sterling is 11. Just a tad easier age! :lol:

Where did you get it? We didn't get it, we built it!
Myron and Mary
dakotamouse
Titanium Donating Member

Return to North Central