Attention Kansas and Missouri Teardroppers

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Attention Kansas and Missouri Teardroppers

Postby s4son » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:00 pm

Kansas and Missouri teardroppers now have a place on the web to call their own. Introducing the Tear Jerkers, Heart of America Chapter. We will have at least two regional campouts in 2008 and we'll want everyones input. We want this to be a fun and active part of the teardrop community where we can share ideas, campfire stories and laughs. So sign up now at http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Tearjerkers_Heart_Of_America/, you don't have to be from Kansas or Missouri to join.

Scott F.
Are we there yet?
ImageImage
s4son
Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:16 am

Hey Scott I hope you are still with us! As many of you know Scott took on the task of organizing our chapter.

We now have new co-directors, Nathan and Darren! I know they will be working hard to get Heart of America Tearjerks camping and having fun.

Image Image

“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

TearJerkers

Postby queeniejeanne » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Congrats, Nathan and Darren........I thought Dennis or I were members at one time but now I can't log on or find us. Anyway Good Luck with this and hope we start getting more camping with it. Queenie Jeanne
HEY a tiny trailer. Whatever it takes.
queeniejeanne
Lifetime member

Re: TearJerkers

Postby Nathan N » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:36 pm

queeniejeanne wrote:Congrats, Nathan and Darren........I thought Dennis or I were members at one time but now I can't log on or find us. Anyway Good Luck with this and hope we start getting more camping with it. Queenie Jeanne

Thank you. If you are a locksmith from around the Branson area you might try your last name only. ;)

Nathan
Nathan N
Lifetime member

Postby Darren » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Thanks all, I'm looking forward to working with Nathan and the rest of the group to have more and better gatherings. We have a great start because of all the great people in the area and all the great places to camp. :thumbsup:
Darren
the camper formerly known as Victor Star

Postby Miriam C. » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Tearjerkers requires your real name. There is a userlist in the menu and if you can't remember your password you can have it sent to your email. 8)

I didn't see Jeanne or Dennis in any form from Branson. You might try re-registering.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Congratulations Darren and Nathan

Postby Dick » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:14 pm

Congratulations Darren and Nathan on taking on the co-director role - both of you are very "detail orientated" and exceptional at planning events. You all will do a great job!!!!! Dick/Kathy
Dick
Teardrop Advisor

Re: Congratulations Darren and Nathan

Postby Nathan N » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:27 am

Dick wrote:Congratulations Darren and Nathan on taking on the co-director role - both of you are very "detail orientated" and exceptional at planning events. You all will do a great job!!!!! Dick/Kathy

Thanks guys. Don't remember which June weekend is your busy one but good luck! Watch the forums because I want to give Arrow Rock a tryout in the near future. :thumbsup:

Nathan
Nathan N
Lifetime member

Arrow Rock

Postby queeniejeanne » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:10 am

Would Love Arrow Rock......Queenie Jeanne
queeniejeanne
Lifetime member

Hey

Postby Dick » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:13 am

Last weekend was our "busy" weekend - our daughter got married in a small country church - same one we got married in 31 years ago this fall. Then had reception out on the farm overlooking Smithville Lake - fantastic weekend but glad it's in the past.
We agree with Jeanne/Dennis that Arrow Rock SP is one of the best!!! We've been camping there for years and it has always been well maintained and clean - good shower houses. Fairly close (within 10-15 miles) of Katy Trail where you can rent a bike or walk along the MO river - we always seem to end up at Rocheport and the winery on the bluff - classy place - good wine and good food. Enjoy your visit.
Dick
Dick
Teardrop Advisor

Arrow Rock

Postby queeniejeanne » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Oh, I am so very shocked :lol: that you would end up at Les Bourgeois overlooking the river....go figure...that's where we always end up too!
Queenie Jeanne
queeniejeanne
Lifetime member

les bourgeois

Postby Dick » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:09 pm

You're right - Les Bourgeois is worth the trip - great view, great wine, and even better view. That view in the late aft is one of the most beautiful spots on the planet. not surprised at all that Arrow Rock and the winery are some of your favorite places. Dick
Dick
Teardrop Advisor

Return to North Central