Mid Mo---pictures added

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby WarPony » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:40 pm

oklahomajewel wrote:I may not be able to leave til about noon , and that would put me there around 7 ish, 8 ish..... but I know you'll leave a light on !!!
Julie

Jules, we'll probably be in around 6 P.M. @ site #148. Honk when you arrive, we'll be up with the fire.

Jeff
ImageImage

Still a million dollars away from being a millionaire!!
WarPony
Donating Member

Postby Rich S » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:22 am

Only one more day. As far as getting there late, I do not think they lock any gate. I do not think I even seen a gate.
Jeff if you do not mind When I get there fri we may start putting the firewood at your site. Yours is the biggest as far as having a fire.
It looks like Mary will have to work so she will not be there before six.
I hope nothing else goes wrong, last night I had a very bad headache. I got a wisdom tooth killing me. I will try taking pain killers to get me thru the weekend. The last time I had one pulled I was down for 3 days.
Only 1 Day
Rich :D :D :D
Rich S
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Catoosa Grani » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:38 pm

Hi Rich! Thought I would let you know I am bringing a couple of packages of hot dog buns, some potato chips, and a jar of homemade relish. Need anything else in particular?

Betty
ImageImage
Catoosa Grani
Gold Donating Member

Postby oklahomajewel » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:00 pm

ps..... I likely will have a new friend with me... no not a dog , just a friend.

We'll see ya there!!!!
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby mrchuc » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:51 pm

Well, the stars have aligned! :) Denice and I have worked it out to be able to come. In fact, she will be getting off work early on Friday so we can get there before dark. :thumbsup:

I like the looks of the weather reports, too.

Not sure what to bring for the pot luck. Denice and I are vegetarians. I am thinking about some au gratin potatoes and ???

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Cheers! :D
Rolling lightly upon the Earth,

Chuc
mrchuc
Teardrop Master

Postby FireLion » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:50 pm

I'll be there around 5:30 or 6;00. Leaving KC around 1:00 pm. Good times to come!
'How can ya get away from it all if ya take it all with ya?'
2004 Ford Escape Ltd.
2012 Coleman tent-no wheels, no A/C, no hitch
FireLion
500 Club

Postby Darren » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:05 pm

Looks like a great turn out. I'll be there sometime before 5. I'm taking 50 highway to 5. Just curious what routes the other KC area people are taking?
Darren
the camper formerly known as Victor Star

Postby WarPony » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:47 pm

Rich S wrote:Jeff, if you do not mind, when I get there fri we may start putting the firewood at your site. Yours is the biggest as far as having a fire......

:twisted: Eggcellent...... Yes, you can put wood at our site. We'll have a 35-gal. trashcan of wood for the weekend but I don't see it lasting us past Friday night :lol: .

Rich, bring that toothache down to my site and I'll take care of it with my Gerber multi-tool.......... :thumbsup:

Jeff
ImageImage

WarPony
Donating Member

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:51 pm

We're taking the same route but might go on down to California We want to hit the Amish bulk store and I'm not sure which town it is in just know that it is on 50 hyway somewhere.
Gary
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Postby oklahomajewel » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:53 pm

woohoo..... at this point, I may be literally throwing things in the car... stop at a walmart supercenter outside tulsa for groceries...
make the bed when I get there, etc... . came home late from work to a cat problem geez........ need to go to lowe's to get something to get my battery back on the trailer.

First things first !!!! Go to chili's and get a margarita and something to eat!!! hahaha

see y'all around 7 or 8 ISH ...dunno ..... and hope there might be some dogs left (the edible kind) ...

Julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Rich S » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:04 pm

It looks like it is going to be a good time. If anyone does not know what to bring to the pot luck veggies always go good. A salad would be good to.
As far as my tooth it is killing me, I did buy a 30 pack of pain medicine. It comes in 12 oz cans. If it does not work i will get a script for some of Dr James Beam secret pain reliever.
Fri night it looks like hot dogs and the trimmings.
Looking foward to seeing everyone.
Rich
:Oh Brother:
Rich S
Teardrop Advisor

Postby neal b » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:14 pm

hey gary i think the amish store is in tipton its on the left side of the road as you head to the lake see you all sat. afternoon

neal b
neal b
The 300 Club

Postby WarPony » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:25 pm

Victor Star wrote: Just curious what routes the other KC area people are taking?

We're taking I-70 to 65, 65 down to 52, 52 over to 54, 54 south to 42/142...... ah, something like that.

Jeff
ImageImage

WarPony
Donating Member

Postby exminnesotaboy » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:54 pm

RAYVILLIAN wrote:We're taking the same route but might go on down to California We want to hit the Amish bulk store and I'm not sure which town it is in just know that it is on 50 hyway somewhere.
Gary

Neal B is right on, it is in Tipton. Approx 10 miles West of California
exminnesotaboy
Gold Donating Member

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:20 am

Thanks guy's I should know that as many times as we've stopped there but I seem to keep having senior moments even though I'm not a senior yet.
Gary
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

PreviousNext

Return to North Central