Pam Wright

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Pam Wright

Postby Oregonian » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:50 pm

Has anyone heard from pam???? :QM have PMed her several times and have not heard anything. :thinking: Even called her on the phone and get no answer. Hope that she is OK
The love of teardrops brings people together

where have you gone if you haven't left
Oregonian
Teardrop Master

Postby WarPony » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:41 pm

Well, it looks like she posted on the "Lady Teardroppers" thread on Thurs. Jan. 17th. I was thinking of her the other day, wondering if she got her truck engine replaced. It went out and ruined her trip to the LCG II back in October.

Jeff
ImageImage

Still a million dollars away from being a millionaire!!
WarPony
Donating Member

Pam

Postby Oregonian » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:15 pm

Thanks Jeff for the reply. She gave up her truck and bought a mini-van. I have pmed her about five times and e-mailed her on the teardrop forum and have heard nothing. Shelly (nutmegjoe) e-mailed me the other and I mentioned that I haven't heard from her. They are pretty good friends, so I hope that she lets Pam know that I am trying to get in touch .
Thanks again for the reply.
Bruce JSC :thumbsup:

Oregonian
Teardrop Master

Postby oklahomajewel » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:52 am

I email her from work and got something from her just Friday or Thursday ... and she did post this past week about the IRG or something... she's fine I'm guessing ... maybe having too much fun or something!!!

Julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby NutmegJoe » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:44 am

Pam is still around. She's been super busy at work. I'm going up to Denver tomorrow so I'll make sure she gets back to you!!
Shelly
--------------
"Do what you like,
Like what you do"

NutmegJoe
Gold Donating Member

Postby Pam Wright » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:55 pm

Hi! I am here and alive and doing fine!!!!! I have been crazy at work and crazy at home now that Brandie is living with me!!!!

Bruce, I PM'd you on Tearjerkers.net.... Yes, I am still planning on coming to your place in July, on my way to Mendo and IRG...... with a stop at Eunice's to pick her up.... we're headed down the coast together, you can come along if you want to....

I did sell Lil' Red.... she needed more work than I could justify, so yes, I bought a Chev Venture mini-van. My brother is putting the trailer hitch and wiring on it for me for my Christmas present, he's a terrific Santa. George put my XM into it and I'll be ready to hit the road the end of February for Steve Mason's "Spring Clean" in AZ.....

I plan on leaving Denver July 12th, headed north, have not driven through Montana and never been to Washington State or Oregon, so adding those stickers to the "Cherry Drop" on my way.... Then planning on a scenic trip back with Shelly, Julie???? and any one else wanting to join us on our way back to Colorado....

See, I have been busy.... I am so excited to see all that plan on being in Arizona, I am soooooo ready to start camping again. Winter is a bad time! and then looking at who is planning Mendocino and IRG (yes, my checks go into the mail this next week!) is so great.... I can't wait to get caught up with everyone!!!!

See you on the road!

pam
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Postby asianflava » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:10 pm

Pam Wright wrote:I plan on leaving Denver July 12th, headed north, have not driven through Montana and never been to Washington State or Oregon, so adding those stickers to the "Cherry Drop" on my way....

Mel makes fun of for doing that.

Glad to hear that you are OK.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

thanks aunti m

Postby Oregonian » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:51 pm

I was looking on the wrong page for a reply, and thanks to you, I found it. Tells me when she is leaving and how she is going, but it doesn't tell me if and when she is going to be here in La Pine Or. I am going to a teardrop gathering on the forth of July in Carnation Wa, and will be back home, by the time she get here. I hope :QM

Again thank you :D for the reply and hope to see you at Mindocino or the IRG.
Bruce JSC :)

Oregonian
Teardrop Master

Postby tupelosue » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:10 am

Pam Wright wrote:Hi
... have not driven through Montana...

See you on the road!

pam

Pam, let the voice of experience :R advise you not to leave any major town with less than half tank of gas.

Just my 2 cents...
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour!

tupelosue
The 300 Club

Postby Joanne » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:13 pm

tupelosue wrote:
Pam Wright wrote:Hi
... have not driven through Montana...

See you on the road!

pam

Pam, let the voice of experience :R advise you not to leave any major town with less than half tank of gas.

Just my 2 cents...

That's true in Nevada too! There are a lot of places where it's more than 100 miles between gas stations. You don't want to run out of fuel in the middle of nowhere! :x

Joanne
New! My Camp Cooking Forum

Project Desert Dawg website

Universal Health Care
Health care with the efficiency of the Department of Motor Vehicles
and the compassion of the Internal Revenue Service.
Joanne
Queen of Cast Iron

Postby Pam Wright » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:09 pm

Thanks for the tips ladies..... the new van holds more gas that the PU did but my daddy used to always say, "take care of the top of the tank and the bottom will take care of it's self!" So, I'll take care of the top of it!

Can't wait, is it July yet????

pam
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Return to North Central