Rocky Mtn summer 2008

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Rocky Mtn summer 2008

Postby Pam Wright » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:50 pm

Hi all!!!

I know I am SOOOOOO bad! I have not done anything since we sent Shelly off..... to be honest.... I'm working on the Cherry Drop!!! She needs some spiffing up and hubs greased etc to get ready for a month on the road!!!!

Brandie and I are puilling out of Denver on July 10th, headed north to visit Sam in Butte, MT then across ID to WA.... camping along the way.... the a visit with Bruce Smith in LaPine, OR... then he will hook up his teardrop and we head to Fortuna, CA for a couple days with Eunice and Ken (YAY!!!) then Eunice hooks up her teardrop and the three of us off to Mendocino for Lee's gathering.... After that a bunch of us will caravan to the IRG!!!! where I'll catch up to Shelly! When we leave there, we'll follow Shelly back across, landing a week later in Minot, ND, to see her new place. From there Brandie and I will see family in NE (and their quarter horses) on our way home arriving back in Denver about the 8th - 10th of August.... One month - 5,000 miles.... We are so excited!!!!

When we get back there will be CAMPING to do!!!! so let me know who wants to go where, August & Sept...

Of course, I am planning the"Last Gasp of Summer 2008" for September 25th-28th and would love to have everyone join me.... More info on it as it get a little closer!!!!

Let's go camping!!!!

pam
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Postby mandy » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:21 pm

WOW Pam :o

You are one busy lady. Say hello to Sam, Eunice, and Shelly for me will ya.

Have Fun
Mandy
The greatest wealth is to live content with little.
~Plato~
mandy
Donating Member

Postby oklahomajewel » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:13 am

Brandie will have quite an adventure to remember too ... Too bad she's not old enough to help you with all the driving!

Travel SAFE!!!!
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:27 pm

Ok, I found your itinerary and it sounds like you planned a great trip. Have a safe, fun, restful, fun, exciting, fun, fun adventure. :vroom:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Pam Wright » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:26 am

Thanks Becca! We are sooooo excited! I love to drive and the Cherry Drop tows like a dream....

Julie, I told Brandie she had to be 14..... I guess 12 is a little young, but just imagine what we are going to see and do, and what she will be able to do in the future!!! :)

16 days and a wake-up!

pam
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Postby traveler » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:49 pm

Hey Pam, I know that you are on your way to Butte, but when you get here in La Pine, there are many places to go that will be the first for me also. Then when we leave for Mendicino, we will stop to see Crater Lake and I think your will be spell bound.
Hope to see you on the 15th.
GOD speed safely
Bruce :SG
Why do anything unless it is fun with your teardrop
traveler
The 300 Club

Return to North Central