Emails from Pam Wright

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby Pam Wright » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:43 pm

I handled the issues this am.... my email is back in my control ONLY!!!!!

I know it has been said before, in so many different threads, but.... I really appreciate and value my Teardrop family on this board! It was nice to know I was not alone as I fought this battle...

Moving on to lighter and happier thoughts, I wish you all well as we prepare for the Holidays!

pam
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Postby Gaston » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:20 pm

Hi Pam
If you don't need the money could you have them send it to me :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I'm trying to scrounge up some spare cash for my Mexico trip ;) ;)
Glad you got it fixed with minimum damage
The difficult we do now... the impossible takes a little longer
Gaston
Donating Member

Postby starleen2 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:34 am

If I were stuck in London - I certainly wouldn't e-mail you guys - you would be hearing from me via telephone and in a hurry! :lol: Thanks for the scam alert
starleen2
5th Teardrop Club

Postby Roly Nelson » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:29 pm

Oh, bummer Pam, I just sent you 5 thousand bucks to get you over the rough spots. However, now that you are back home, please send my my 5 grand back so I don't have to pay the inflated fees on my American Express card. Hey, do you really think this is a scam, I sure hope not, I can't afford to be out the 5 grand. So, your return mail with the fore-mentioned cash amount will be appreciated, and the sooner the better. I hope this didn't get your attention too late, as I need the money right away. Really, I wouldn't have sent you the funds if I hadn't felt so strongly about you. Anyway, I will be looking for a return check as soon as the mail delivers it. Thanks Pam, remember, I love you.
Roly................;-) :cry:
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:41 am

Roly Nelson wrote:Oh, bummer Pam, I just sent you 5 thousand bucks to get you over the rough spots. However, now that you are back home, please send my my 5 grand back so I don't have to pay the inflated fees on my American Express card. Hey, do you really think this is a scam, I sure hope not, I can't afford to be out the 5 grand. So, your return mail with the fore-mentioned cash amount will be appreciated, and the sooner the better. I hope this didn't get your attention too late, as I need the money right away. Really, I wouldn't have sent you the funds if I hadn't felt so strongly about you. Anyway, I will be looking for a return check as soon as the mail delivers it. Thanks Pam, remember, I love you.
:lol:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:44 am

CAJUN LADY wrote:
Roly Nelson wrote:Oh, bummer Pam, I just sent you 5 thousand bucks to get you over the rough spots. However, now that you are back home, please send my my 5 grand back so I don't have to pay the inflated fees on my American Express card. Hey, do you really think this is a scam, I sure hope not, I can't afford to be out the 5 grand. So, your return mail with the fore-mentioned cash amount will be appreciated, and the sooner the better. I hope this didn't get your attention too late, as I need the money right away. Really, I wouldn't have sent you the funds if I hadn't felt so strongly about you. Anyway, I will be looking for a return check as soon as the mail delivers it. Thanks Pam, remember, I love you.
:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thinking:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Previous

Return to North Central