Mid Mo II Lake Ozarks SP Feb27-Mar 1

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby oklahomajewel » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:43 pm

I'd love to be able to get out of town , but $$ prevents it and the car has the maint light on...
Unless someone has a 3 or 4 digit monetary gift waiting for me, I'll better stay home.

Y'all stay warm , have some laughs and a good time!

Julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Rich S » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:04 pm

My friend Brett will be there early Fri. Some of the other Guys I work with will be there also. A good fun bunch. It looks like a little cold but I am sure we will still have a great time .
Rich
Rich S
Teardrop Advisor

Postby WarPony » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Alright, alright, alright................. Rich, we'll be there probably 2'ish on Friday afternoon. We are bringing a 33-gal. barrel of wood but it doesn't amount to a whole lot. A Jeep Grand Cherokee wasn't designed to haul wood but we'll make due. Looks like some rain/snow on Saturday....... BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Dude, it was 70 degrees here in Topeka today!!

Jeff
ImageImage

Still a million dollars away from being a millionaire!!
WarPony
Donating Member

Postby WarPony » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:58 am

WarPony wrote:Barring a snow or ice storm between here and there, I'll be attending...

Well, it looks as though we are going to bow out for this one. The weather guessers are predicting a good bit of snow (3"-5") for this weekend. If we lived closer it might not be a big deal but traveling 300 miles back through slush and muck......... no fun. Not to mention having two wet pooches sharing a bed with us.

Sorry we can't make it, Rich. I hope you can understand.

Jeff
ImageImage

Still a million dollars away from being a millionaire!!
WarPony
Donating Member

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:13 am

Sorry about not bringing breakfast Sunday but the Rayville breakfast wagon is snowed in. Darn woke up to 3 inches and still coming down like crazy. SOOO since I've never tried the new truck in this stuff let alone pulling a trailer we're staying home and feeding the wood stove.

Sorry
GAry
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Postby reo-ron » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:48 pm

Jeff and Gary, here I thought you guys were tuff! NOT! You don't have to worry about me - I never plan to camp in the WINTER! Actually, I'm glad to see you were smart enough to pass. I would hate for any of you guys to get laid up and not able to enjoy the good weather thats comming. There is good weather comming ????? See ya in a few weeks
Ron
Old cars, trucks, trailers and scooters - bought, sold, traded and enthusiastically talked about.
reo-ron
The 300 Club

Postby Darren » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:03 pm

I was all ready to head out Yesterday morning but the forecast had me worried. Glad I stayed home. There are about 4 inches on the ground here and still coming down. The trailers all setup and ready for camping anyway. Hope we get to see some photos from Rich, hope rich makes it hope alright.
Darren
the camper formerly known as Victor Star

Postby pete.wilson » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Hey

I was planning to come for a visit and meet everyone but wound up sick. Kind of lousy weather to say the least. See everyone on maybe the next trip. I'm going bigfooting next weekend and then there is a big outing planned for Memorial day weekend. Both will be in OK, not far from Chelsea. :snappy:

Pete Wilson
Why hasn't anyone found a dead bigfoot? When was the last time you found a dead deer, bear, coyote, fox, squirrel, etc. that died in the woods.........Hmmm.
pete.wilson
The 300 Club

Postby Darren » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:53 am

Hey Rich, you out there?

Anyone want to try this again in a week or two?
Darren
the camper formerly known as Victor Star

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:08 pm

Its not that long till Beavers Bend ... but Gary and I could probably make it over the weekend of the 14th if anyone would want to get together then. Trudy
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Postby Rich S » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:06 am

Sorry for not getting back sooner. You all missed a good time 8+inches of snow. 15degrees. Everything frozen. I was the only one there with a trailer. Four others showed up. We just stood around the fire all day and night. The only pics we got were on a cell phone. When we figure out how to download I will try to post.
Mary and I are going to try to make the float trip. Other than that anything else would have to be on a short notice.
I do not blame anyone for not comming. I had second thoughts myself. Anyone without 4wd would have not got out on Sun.
When Mary and I can figure what we are doing maybe we can put together a last minute gathering.
Rich :snow
Rich S
Teardrop Advisor

Postby madjack » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:28 am

Rich...good to hear from ya...I was afraid, you were frozen to a stump and we would havvta call in RangerDanger for a rescue attempt...keep on tryin'...the weather WILL co-operate one of these times!!!!!!!
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Previous

Return to North Central