Mid Mo II Lake Ozarks SP Feb27-Mar 1

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Mid Mo II Lake Ozarks SP Feb27-Mar 1

Postby Rich S » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:15 am

Lets try it again this year. It will be the same spot ,sec 4. There is electric, vault toilet, and water close by.
Last year the weather was great. I hope we will be lucky again this year.
You can reserve a site if you want but this time of year it is not nessary. Last year we were the only ones in the entire campground.
Let me know who may be going and we will make further plans as we go.
Rich
Rich S
Teardrop Advisor

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:56 am

We're in barring a major disaster like death or some thing like that. I'm getting cabin fever bad.
Gary
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Postby WarPony » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:51 am

We plan on being there too, Rich.

Jeff
ImageImage

Still a million dollars away from being a millionaire!!
WarPony
Donating Member

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:43 pm

This is actually Mark and Emalea and we are at Gary and Trudy's for the January camp out at Camp Marmoy. We are going to be there too. Mary, hope you have your wine, (aka syrup), I'll have the dry stuff. :thumbsup: See you all then. By the way, Happy New Year and hope that Anna is going to be there to join in on the fun and not limping. Auntiemofks
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Re: Mid Mo II Lake Ozarks SP Feb27-Mar 1

Postby Miriam C. » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:04 pm

Rich S wrote:Lets try it again this year. It will be the same spot ,sec 4. There is electric, vault toilet, and water close by.
Last year the weather was great. I hope we will be lucky again this year.
You can reserve a site if you want but this time of year it is not nessary. Last year we were the only ones in the entire campground.
Let me know who may be going and we will make further plans as we go.
Rich

Hey Rich could you post the directions and information for newbies? Thanks. Don't know if we can do this or not, but we will try!
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

need info

Postby LarryB » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:28 am

yes Rich, please post directions and information, I'm the newbee that needs it. Will try and make it if I can work it in, and I need all the help I can get :)
It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. Psalms 118:8
LarryB
Teardrop Builder

Postby Rich S » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:02 am

Lets all hope that all the snow and ice is gone. Like I said last year could have not been any better.
For anyone who has never been to Lake Ozark SP first you need to get to HWY 54 In Osage Beach. There is a major intersection were 54 and Hwy 42 meet. You can only go one way on 42. Follow Hwy 42 several miles to Hwy 134. That is the park entrance. Follow 134 several miles past the stables to the campground entrance. When you reach the campground follow the road all the way to the bottom. We will be in section 4. There is plenty of room there.
Looking foward to seeing everyone again.
Rich
Rich S
Teardrop Advisor

14th Annual Polar Bear Plunge

Postby LarryB » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:40 am

I was checking out the Lake of the 0zarks State Park web page and they are having the 14th Annual Polar Bear Plunge Saturday the 28th at the park, if any of you people want to join in ..... I'll watch... :lol:
It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. Psalms 118:8
LarryB
Teardrop Builder

Re: 14th Annual Polar Bear Plunge

Postby Miriam C. » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:19 am

LarryB wrote:I was checking out the Lake of the 0zarks State Park web page and they are having the 14th Annual Polar Bear Plunge Saturday the 28th at the park, if any of you people want to join in ..... I'll watch... :lol:

:pictures: :pictures: :pictures: :lol:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

seeyou allin feb28

Postby DougG » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:47 am

This is a good time to road test the trailer befor the 3I.T.G
see you all in feb 28

Iowa boy Mr. Doug :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
DougG
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Rich S » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:16 am

Less than 2 weeks away. Mary and I went by the park yesterday and all looks good.
I will try to get there Fri early afternoon. I checked the website and there are no sites reserved in the entire park. So when you get there just pick a site. If it is reserved it will have a tag on it. I am going to try to get site 136 wich is a very large handicap site. The Ranger said we could use it if it is not reserved. It will be good for the meals.
Still not sure what to make for potluck. I have several ideas. I will bring some breakfast stuff along and we can decide what to make when we get there. I also have a large coffee maker that I will hook up on a timer so we have hot coffee first thing in the morning.
Lets all hope the weather is nice but if not we can just hang out and eat.
For those of you that have never been to Lake Ozark there is a lot to do in the area.
See ya in a couple of weeks
RICH
Rich S
Teardrop Advisor

Postby WarPony » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:40 pm

Alright, I've got a head count of 8 or 9 so far. This may be the lowest turnout for the Mid MO Gathering in history........... :lol:

Barring a snow or ice storm between here and there, I'll be attending. Anna is still on the fence because she doesn't like the cold that much. I've got a couple of nibblers on my Jim Dandy camper but if they fall through I'll be bringing it to the meet. Hell, I might even tow it with my El Camino....... 8)

Jeff
ImageImage

WarPony
Donating Member

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:31 am

The current plans from the RCC is usins and hopefully Kathy and Tony are coming down Sat morning and Mark and Em are coming down late morning. So the Rayvillian breakfast will be Sunday instead of Saturday. Sorry guys Trudy has to work till 7 Friday night and I don't feel like feeling my way in in the dark Friday night.

GAry
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Postby Rich S » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:51 am

Only a few more days. I been checking the weather forcast. It changes several times a day. The latest one shows sunny to partly cloudy temp in the 40s. It did look like it may get a little cold Sat night.
I will be there some time fri afternoon. Mary may not get there untill Sat morning. I think several friends that I work with may be there also.
I will have breakfast stuff for Sat. It looks like Gary will have it on Sun. I am still not sure what to make for Sat potluck. I am sure whatever everyone brings it will be good. I do not think anyone has ever gone away hungry.
If anyone gets down there before me we will be in sec 4 all the way at the end by the vault toilet. If anyone can bring wood or round some up when they get there it will help. It looks like good campfire weather.
See ya Fri
RICH
Rich S
Teardrop Advisor

Postby WarPony » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Rich, is Brett coming this year? He's cool as hell, I hope he can make it.

Jeff
ImageImage

WarPony
Donating Member

Next

Return to North Central