Intellectual Northwoods Gathering 2

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby Betsey » Mon May 11, 2009 9:06 pm

Sorry guys...

Like most gatherings this spring/early summer, we are going to have to pass on this one. Too much going on with "the graduate." Once July hits, we should be able to get back on schedule.

Betsey 8)
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club

I searched "intellectuals" but got nuttin'

Postby tearhead » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:54 am

Just found this, for some reason. We're in Wisconsin so could conceivably go next year if you do a III. Curious about the name of the gathering! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: I'm thinking we might qualify...depending.
Pat from Wisconsin
tearhead
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Bodyman » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:38 am

You may want to check out Tears by the River in September http://tnttt.com/viewto ... sc&start=0
I just checked and there is one site left. I am sure speaking for everyone you are more than welcome to join us.
Randy
Bodyman
Gold Donating Member

Re: I searched "intellectuals" but got nuttin'

Postby rainman0 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:08 pm

tearhead wrote:Just found this, for some reason. We're in Wisconsin so could conceivably go next year if you do a III. Curious about the name of the gathering! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: I'm thinking we might qualify...depending.

You are sure welcome to come next year. The name just came about because the first year was Inaugural Northwoods Gathering, and we couldn't think of anything else. Hope we didn't scare anyone away with the name. :lol: Although, we ARE quite intelligent. :thinking:
Toby and Sue
The Tearible Two
rainman0
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to North Central