Anyone camping this weekend? 5-22-2009

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby Auntiemofks » Fri May 22, 2009 9:01 am

Hey There! Mark and I are already camping at Clinton this weekend. We are down by the lake in Hickory Campground - no electricity - but a great spot nonetheless. Stop by and hold Puck if you'd like. We're there for the duration of Memorial Weekend!

Auntiemofks
(Em and Mark)
Auntiemofks
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Darren » Fri May 22, 2009 10:22 am

Thanks for all the posts. Mark and Em, I will be in Lawrence this weekend visiting my Daughter so I'll probably stop by. Still not decided on camping. :(
Darren
the camper formerly known as Victor Star

Postby devigata » Sat May 23, 2009 5:16 am

devigata wrote:The Big Lug will be at Sugar Mill Ruins Travel Park in New Smyrna Beach, FL.

Hopefully that 40% rain chance will dwindle before Friday. Even so, they have a swimming pool and are close to family and beaches.

Rain? DWINDLE? HA! Not a chance. Needless to say, any camping plans we had were "washed up" for this weekend. Bummer.
devigata
Donating Member

Postby tinksdad » Sun May 24, 2009 6:24 am

Got back home late last night (I have to work this morning and haven't finished unpacking yet). This was probably one of the largest groups that descended upon the little town of Bell Buckle, Tn in one day since the Army of the Cumberland marched through durng the Civil War. About 5000 geo-cachers and I believe I was the only one in a teardrop!!

tinksdad
500 Club

Postby alffink » Tue May 26, 2009 8:26 pm

Hello All

I didn't get to camp this weekend visiting my daughter in Iowa, I flew into Minneapolis last week, uh, on Tuesday, and drove down to Des Moines on Thursday, May 21, I passed what appeared to be a modern tear, Kit profile with aluminium top and hatch with woody sides, but with both of us traveling in opposite directions.....well anyway he/she was heading north on I-35, just outside Mason city around 11:30 AM, whoever it was hope he/she had a great weekend, I"ll fly back to southern CA next week and will be be in Cloudcroft New Mexico, for my next trip with the TD for the 4th of July weekend. Sure wish this was a road trip, but I still have to work, to get out with the tear, so by air it is. :cry:
alffink
Donating Member

Previous

Return to North Central