gatherings in mn thi summer ??

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

gatherings in mn thi summer ??

Postby Hillbilly01 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:48 pm

Hi All Im headed to minden in the morning and was wondering if there are going to be any small gatherings in mn somtime this summer? would love to go and meet more fun people.. :thumbsup: :)
keep the shiney side up!! And the Wide whitewalls off the curb!! Paul V nic name (Hillbilly)log in (Hillbilly01)
Hillbilly01
Teardrop Builder

Postby Ratfinkster » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:26 pm

Hey there, Hillbilly.

We are also leaving in the morning for Minden. Gonna make a quick stop in Lincoln to visit the International Quilt Musuem and then maybe camp at one of the state parks outside of Lincoln.

Plan is to be in Minden by Thursday noon.

See ya there.

Dennis & Faye
Ratfinkster
Teardrop Advisor

Postby TPMcGinty » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:29 am

Check here:

2009 St. Croix Chapter Gatherings

http://www.tearjerkers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1301
Tim

TPMcGinty
Gold Donating Member

Postby Hillbilly01 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:14 pm

Hay Ratfinkster did you find a place for your new shiny toy? :lol: you put it with all the rest wright?Good meeting you and the wife in minden . Are you going to desmones over the 4th for the good guys show?
keep the shiney side up!! And the Wide whitewalls off the curb!! Paul V nic name (Hillbilly)log in (Hillbilly01)
Hillbilly01
Teardrop Builder

Postby Ratfinkster » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:17 am

Hey Hillbilly, Had a super time in MInden. Great meeting you and your dad. Yes, leaving for Des Moines on Friday for the Goodguys show.

As great as street rod and car shows are, we have discovered that you will never meet a bunch of nicer people than you do at a teardrop gathering.

We are very lucky that we can now combine our 2 favorite hobbies together with rodding and terdropping.

Can't wait for the next gathering.

Dennis & Faye
Ratfinkster
Teardrop Advisor

car show

Postby Hillbilly01 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:27 am

Hi you guys have fun . :) Im not going to make it down this year . :( some thing can up and Im going to stay home and work around the house. :cry: some old car and trucks need to go .yes the teardrop gethering was a good time .Dad had a good time too!. looking forword to meeting more and maybe later this summer put a weekend trip togther! just to go someplace . later for now.
Hillbilly01
Teardrop Builder

Postby hotrod » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:32 am

combining hotrods and teardrops just comes natural doesnt it??
We have a ball.. I wish the bucket could haul three people tho..
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2 ... 0017825925
We try to get away when we can.. been tough moneywise this year...
Paul
Some people are like slinkys.. not much good for anything but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs....
hotrod
TILT
TILT

Wonder ?

Postby Hillbilly01 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Hi Hotrod wonder who me lost No just love to run the 2lane at tesrdrop time . Slow and steady looking for the old cars and trucks . Im looking for an old Mack mid 30's-mid to late 40's E cab .any one see one cheap let me know.
looking to put a hotrod pickup togther. old school not a ratrod . :thumbsup:loking for old Mack parts as well parts for my job .northwest ah my X lives in DL with my doughter.later
Hillbilly01
Teardrop Builder

Re: Wonder ?

Postby hotrod » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:40 pm

Hillbilly01 wrote:Hi Hotrod wonder who me lost No just love to run the 2lane at tesrdrop time . Slow and steady looking for the old cars and trucks . Im looking for an old Mack mid 30's-mid to late 40's E cab .any one see one cheap let me know.
looking to put a hotrod pickup togther. old school not a ratrod . :thumbsup:loking for old Mack parts as well parts for my job .northwest ah my X lives in DL with my doughter.later

Just got home from DL.. were about 30 miles nw of there...
Paul
Some people are like slinkys.. not much good for anything but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs....
hotrod
TILT
TILT

Postby Hillbilly01 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:55 pm

would anyone like to do a color run in sept ? In northon mn north of Grand Rapids over the Duluth ? the fall colors are great the scnice highway 38 is a nice drive . I stay at Clubhouse lake then go north to effie then east to highway 53 down to Duluth or I am open to some place to go Ely ? two horbors? and places to stay! 3- 4 day long weekend? :D anyone?? :thinking: I made this run laber day last year solo . was a nice run 3 day Club house two horbors then a buddys place. by bay lake .1 night at each place . Drop me a post or message Paul V (Hillbilly 01)
Hillbilly01
Teardrop Builder

Postby Betsey » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:57 am

Hillbilly01 wrote:would anyone like to do a color run in sept ? In northon mn north of Grand Rapids over the Duluth?

If you decide on dates/places, let me know and I will add it to the calender of campouts & gatherings on the St. Croix Tearjerkers calendar to give it more visibility for anyone interested.

Betsey 8)
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Hillbilly01 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:27 pm

Hi Betsey Im looking to see if anyone my be intrested in something in the fall .I will let you know if there is . Thank you! :D
Hillbilly01
Teardrop Builder

The New Guy

Postby Dr Mandrake » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Yes it's true I finally found a site that is insiteful and down rite fun to be assocated with. I built my own TD about two years ago and have made several trips the first was back east last July to a family reunion in the Phila. area and the most recent to Bike week in Daytona Beach. Needless to say my TD wasn't the only thing to turn a few heads. 8) Most recent was a long weekend not far from Superior, WI for the fourth O July. Beer,Cheese and fireworks two outa three ain't bad
Anything worth while doing is worth while doing in the gararge. Joe S.
Dr Mandrake
Teardrop Inspector

Re: The New Guy

Postby TPMcGinty » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:10 am

Dr Mandrake wrote:Yes it's true I finally found a site that is insiteful and down rite fun to be assocated with. I built my own TD about two years ago and have made several trips the first was back east last July to a family reunion in the Phila. area and the most recent to Bike week in Daytona Beach. Needless to say my TD wasn't the only thing to turn a few heads. 8) Most recent was a long weekend not far from Superior, WI for the fourth O July. Beer,Cheese and fireworks two outa three ain't bad

Welcome Doc! We look forward to seeing you!
Tim

TPMcGinty
Gold Donating Member

Return to North Central