Campground with Shower in/near Springfield, MO??

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby Oasis Maker » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Hi Chuc. Since having a place to shower was the main factor behind your search for campgrounds, in the future you might want to consider getting a pop up Privy Shelter. They are great and you will always be empowered with having your own quick and easy shower. That will certainly open up your choices in campgrounds too as a shower will no longer be a factor.

You can use the platform on your little guy to rack your source of water, a pump and 10 ft hose with shower head and you're off to a clean start. I put a stool and sit down while I shower but these things are big enough to stand up in no problem.

Here's my set up with a Little Guy 6-wide: That's a "Reliance" 8 gallon jug that sits perfectly on the Little Guy Platform. It has a large top opening so you can easily drop your pump down into it and it's on wheels in case you ever want to roll it away from the tear.

Scott G.

Outback Porta Privy

Reliance 8 gallon Hydroller

Jeeping, Teardropping, and Cycling!......Where To Next?
Jeep Wave>> :peace: <<Jeep Wave
Oasis Maker
1000 Club
1000 Club

Previous

Return to North Central