Last Gasp of Summer 2009

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby afzski » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:51 am

HI All

Arrived home OK - had a great time visiting and picking brains !!! now we are REALLY ready to get going and start building - looking for a trailer frame in earnest now

Hope all have arrived home well

Alex & Donna
afzski
Teardrop Inspector

Postby afzski » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:07 am

HI All

Arrived home OK - had a great time visiting and picking brains !!! now we are REALLY ready to get going and start building - looking for a trailer frame in earnest now

Hope all have arrived home well

Alex & Donna
afzski
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Jason and Amanda » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:22 pm

We just made it home too, bout to load pictures :)
Jason and Amanda
Teardrop Master

Postby Jason and Amanda » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Jason and Amanda
Teardrop Master

Postby Pam Wright » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:57 pm

UPDATE on the "Last Gasp of Summer" 2009

Thank you to those of you that joined me at the "Last Gasp of Summer" 2009!!!! I so enjoyed spending time with each and everyone of you!!!! Altho our weather was not cool on Thursday and Friday..... Saturday and Sunday were BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Total count was:
14 teardrops,
1 tent,
1 Boles Arrow,
38 Adults - including 4 who have recently got the teardrop 'bug' ( I anticipate we'll see them in a teardrop sometime next year!!!!) and altho Pamela and Ron sold the Widget, Ron needs a new project-a teardrop???,
6 pint-size teardroppers (including our 1st teardrop baby!),
7 well-behaved dogs,
1 cat (yeah Campy!)
and we had 5 states represented!!!! Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Arizona and Missouri (Thanks to George's sister, who plans her trip to visit the family during the 'Gasp")!

I am truly blessed, to count you all in my teardrop family and look forward to camping with you again. Thank you for sharing beautiful Colorado with me!!!!

For those of you who could not make it this year..... you were missed! Please try to come camp with me in 2010!!!!
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Postby asianflava » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:20 pm

I forgot that it was that weekend! I didn't realize it until I was getting ready to go back to work. As bad as the weather was on Wed, I probably couldn't get the teardrop out of the garage for my planned wed-fri trip. Hope everyone had fun.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Pam Wright » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Rocky,

We missed you....

I left Wed in rain and hit snow on Monument!!!! (what's a little sonw in Colorado!!!!) but by time I got to the Gorge it was just chilly! Thurs was a real mixed bag! Chilly, Rain mist and a little Sun but not a pour, and then the same all over again. The fire that night was appreciated! Friday was much better, still some chill when the sun went behind a cloud but drier and the group grew so you didn't really notice it much!!!! BUT SATURDAY and SUNDAY!!!!!! True 'Last Gasp' of Summer weather! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Hope to camp with you another time!

pam
Rocky Mountain TearJerkers
Director

"Be well, Be safe, Be Happy!"

Image"
Pam Wright
500 Club

Previous

Return to North Central