LCG trip stop over 10/21/2009...

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby Darren » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:09 am

Sounds like a plan. I've compared the Motion X GPS and the Navigon. Navigon is a lot more refined and has cool graphics but it takes me through St. Louis to get to Little Rock. That's just a little out of the way. Neither have decent trip planning so it's pretty much a "get me to there from where I am" type of navigation, no way to pick a starting point. There will be updates to both apps so I hope Navigon works out the bugs. Motion X gives good routes and they are very close to what Google Maps gives for the same trip.

Can't wait for LCG. This will be a nice stop over.
Darren
the camper formerly known as Victor Star

Postby iplay10us2 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:37 pm

I am back from visiting those who made the stop over at Maumelle park. I was able to meet Gary and Trudy, Darren, Kathy and Tony, and Dennis and QueenJeanie. I also got to meet all of the very cute dogs.

It was great seeing everyone's teardrop and the wonderful craftsmanship.

A light rain was starting to fall as I left, so I hope everyone stays dry and has a safe trip tomorrow.
Susann
iplay10us2
Silver Donating Member

Postby exminnesotaboy » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:22 pm

Sue,
It was nice to meet you as well. Thanks for the donuts!
Tony & Kathy
exminnesotaboy
Gold Donating Member

stopover visitation

Postby queeniejeanne » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:34 am

Sus, we loved meeting you and hope to see you out with us in the near future. Also enjoyed meeting Kim and the others who made the rounds of the park to see the little oddities that we are....lol Queenie Jeanne
HEY a tiny trailer. Whatever it takes.
queeniejeanne
Lifetime member

Previous

Return to North Central