Teardrop Tribune

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Teardrop Tribune

Postby monkeyfingers4 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:40 am

Hey, we don't post very often but we normally are looking to see if there is anything going on close by us that works with our schedule. We met a few of you fellow teardroppers at Watkins Mill earlier this year.

We just wanted to let you folks know about a teardrop newsletter, teardroptribune.com. It is put out by the folks at Little Guy and we are the featured customer for September. Check it out and send them some of your pictures and posts.

I just got back from camping for an entire week in my teardrop at the Walnut Valley Bluegrass Festival in Winfield, Kansas. The teardrop was the envy of the campground yesterday morning as I spent 15 minutes getting my "cabin ready for departure" and everybody else worked for HOURS packing up all of their stuff.

Gary & Jena Adams
monkeyfingers4
Teardrop Builder

Postby CJflyer » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:49 am

Thanks for the link. I wonder if we didn't see you on the road yesterday on our way home from the Crawford State Park gathering. We saw several TDs on the road headed East as we were headed West pulling our TTT.

We are planning to attend the Walnut Valley BGF next year as I have just started playing the Banjo. Might see ya there.

Chad and Sue in McPherson
73's WF1yer
CJflyer
Teardrop Master

Postby monkeyfingers4 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:12 am

My husband started playing the guitar a short while ago and I started playing the bass. We could have our own beginners' band.

I wasn't traveling in a caravan with other teardroppers. I did see two other teardrops at the festival though.
monkeyfingers4
Teardrop Builder

Postby CJflyer » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:41 am

Now on stage, The Teardrop Troubador's :applause: Lets plan for it. I think I could learn at least one tune by next year. :lol:
73's WF1yer
CJflyer
Teardrop Master

Postby David S » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:58 pm

I'm trying to learn the Dobro.Used to go to W.V.F. every year when we had our big trailer (30 ft).It was such a pain trying to find a place to park, I'm looking forward to taking the tear down there. Lets see, build teardrop or practice :? oh well I'll get it togather some day.
David S
Donating Member

Postby monkeyfingers4 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:33 pm

You can practice while you are there. I guarantee you are going to want your teardrop there. Get 'er done! Yeehaw!
monkeyfingers4
Teardrop Builder

Return to North Central